January 9th, 2012
Beauty, Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…Tia and Tamera, Christina Milian, Raven Symone and MORE!
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

Happy Monday Bombers and Bombshells!

With Princess Carter arriving and season five of “The Game” premiering tomorrow night, this week is looking GREAAAAT and it’s not even Tuesday yet ;)

Let’s just get right into this…

Christina Milian hosted The Evening at Moon Nightclub at the Palms Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas wearing this sporty yet sexy number. I’m not a huge fan of this style of dress but Milian definitely pulls it off with her toned body.

Hair and makeup?

Both are completely EVERYTHING. HOT!

Christina was quite the busy bee this weekend as she also attended a press event for her new gig on NBC’s “The Voice”.

She’s a bit matchy-matchy here but it works since the shoes are a print and the jacket is color-blocked.

Also in Vegas…

Nelly hosted an event at Chateau…and…I’m sorry—I kind of blacked out staring at his arms. Where am I?

Over in Beverly Hills, stars came out for the 50th Anniversary Celebration For St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.

Wait. This is soooooo NOT Raven. What’s going on here? I mean, there’s the telltale “Olivia” eyebrow dip, but how do we know aliens didn’t abduct Raven Symone?

Look how tense she is. THIS IS NOT RAVEN. Who is this girl dressed in duvet covers?

Rashida Jones also came out. Love the eye makeup and the side ponytail.

Not a huge fan of the dress—it just seems a bit too casual/wrinkled/not properly tailored for the occasion though the color looks wonderful on Rashida’s skin tone.

Doesn’t Lance Gross look like his suit goes “swoosh swish swoosh” when he walks? Shame because I love this shade of brown—it’s just a tad overkill. And why are his pants bunched up at the ankles like that? Oh, Lance…

Cutie Elise Neal looked like a pageant contestant with this bang and reverse French roll hairstyle. Her makeup is flawless though.

Yeah, I can’t deal with this dress. When bad outfits happen to good people… *sigh* Plus I feel like busting out with “Her name was Lola…she was a show girl…”

Ya’ll better bow down and pay HOMAGE to the one and only Diahann Carroll! Even though she looks like she’s not exactly sure she knows where she is in this pic, mother looks gooooooood.

Vanessa Williams looked good—though I’d add a pop of color to her makeup look—everything blends so much with her skin that it slightly washes her out.

Nice dress—-though I would have loved to see a more statement making shoe.

Then TV One got a big head start and taped the Trumpet Awards this weekend in Atlanta. It’s due to air in April.

The Braxton family dusted off their prom dresses and headed out on the red carpet. Mama Braxton is over there killing it!

Eddie Levert looked dapper in an open collar suit. I LOVE this look on a man. Go ‘head, cat daddy!

Then over at the NBC Universal 2012 Winter TCA Press Tour All-Star Party…

Tia Mowry-Hardrict hit the red carpet beaming with joy. Makeup looks good although something went awry around the center of her face with the foundation. I’m guessing it’s the camera’s flash and the lighting distorting her look.

The red shift dress with the booties is a cute look! But, pssssst…Tia….boo, pull your stockings up.

Sissy poo Tamera Mowry-Housley wasn’t far behind. I’m LIVING for this hair and makeup. She looks so radiant and happy. Awww

This simple A-line black dress with the leopard print ankle-strap platforms look is PERFECT. HOT, Tamera!!!

And finally Jessica Alba was spotted out in L.A. with her daughter. I love how simple yet fashionable her entire look is. HOT!

Which look is your favorite?

~Danielle

Images via Judy Eddy/WENN.com/Getty

34 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…Tia and Tamera, Christina Milian, Raven Symone and MORE!”

1. Vanityking says:

What’s more to say Claire? Its damn too early in 2012 for all this f**kry!!

2. Alyssa says:

While I was reading this, I was thinking, “this is not Claire talking” and lo and behold I see that Danielle wrote it. I think it’s hilarious that I know the various “writing voices” so well that i can tell who wrote which piece. lol I was cracking up the whole time reading this. People need to step it up for 2012.

3. Jaida says:

Tia and Tamera had the best look out of everyone (minus Tia’s stocking slip). I loooooooved Tamera’s bun, black dress and leopard print shoes! Raven’s style has always been hit or miss for me and Elise Neal is wrong for that hair and dress.

4. 2 Legit 2 Quit says:

This site is turning more into a Beyonce Stan site than the YBF…smh.

5. Cara says:

Tamera was the best for me this week. & LOL @ you blacking out while staring at the Nelly picture. & am I the only one who had to do a double take at the Braxton family picture & try to figure out who that was in the purple?

6. Courtney says:

Tia and Tamera for the win!!!

7. ohhma'am says:

…2 legit 2 quit.. first of all, who mentioned beyakey and second you know you are wrong for that screen name. It is not 1992.

You had me on the floor with ”you better bow down!”

And there is some bald geisha out there lookin for her wig, Elise Neal, you know what I’m talkinbout.

8. Danielle says:

@Alyssa haha—thanks for noticing ;)

@ohhma’am LOL!!! Wait though…bald geisha? I’m out… LMAO

9. Savage says:

LMAO HAHAHAH not Diane doesn’t know where she is!! And Elise Neal with the reverse french roll? Like what Queen was she with and decided to take his wig? I mean there is so much hot mess going on I don’t have enough time..lol I do have to work..

Christina looks like the female equivalent of scuba steve.
    Raven and Rashida..the same sadness.
    Lance Gross…Is that a velvet 3 piece suit??

10. MissTrish says:

Tia and tamara look stunning. I so love them.

11. Diggs says:

Tia and Tamera looked great…that is all.

Well, besides the question….Where was Beyonce mentioned? I’m confused.

12. Fatima says:

“woosh woosh”, i can’t! LOL!

13. sun.kissed says:

LOL at this entire post. Duvet covers? A lost Diane Carroll and prom dresses? DEAD. I have to disagree with you on Lance though, he looks like a bowl of hot chocolate and I’m starving! Tamera has the best look here, simply and classic. HOT!

14. Tia and Tamera look great, especially Tamera. Love her look.

15. chi chi says:

Tia & Tamera owned it, and is that really Tia’s stockings showing, or a shadow of the dress?, cos i’m not sure its her stockings.

16. J-marie says:

What I want to know is what’s the “Olivia eyebrow dip?” Someone please fill me in.
    In other news, Tamera Mowry looks AMAZING! My inspiration for the day

17. Felicia says:

I’m going to need the deets on Tia &Tamera’s dresses. And before reading what you wrote Danielle I saw Big Daddy Levert and said the same thing “Go head Cat Daddy” lmao

18. Danielle says:

@ J-marie look at Raven’s right eyebrow in the pic above–it’s her signature brow “dip” from back in her “The Cosby Show” days.

@Felicia haha!!!

19. Madpet says:

Leave my Lance alone!!!

20. ladyshawann says:

I fully agree with sun.kissed.

21. Christine Milian has many misses a few hits every now and then. The dress is cute but should be worn with dresses heals. Thats a casual dress more appropriate for a sporting event. Elise Neal not my fav AT ALL. THATS SO RAVEN’S FASHION has always been BLAH! with a SPLASH OF TACKY. Towanda Braxton I love but can someone please help her soften her look. She is SO DRAGOLICIOUS. A whole lot of Hmmm…. Can’t say I see any HOT!

22. 2 Legit 2 Quit says:

@ ohhma’am if you read the opening sentence to the post you would see the words “Princess Carter.” Please learn to read. BTW like you’re screen name is anything to be desired. Have a seat.

23. Elena says:

Tamera owned it…I think that is a shadow of Tia’s stockings. And Nelly…no words!

24. J_Key says:

*Flat-line* I laughed so hard when I read this post…while I agree with majority of what was said, I like Rashida’s dress but I don’t like the belt with it, Lance looks good but the vest is overkill, and that is a shadow of Tia’s dress not her stockings.

25. shakira says:

Tia looked the best!

26. Dom says:

LOL @ Raven She’s definitely wearing the Anthropologie Nimbus duvet cover!

And I can’t say enough how I detest zebra print.

Ms. Carrol looks gooooood though! Putting these younguns to shame!

27. Kahalia says:

Tamera.

28. Dobe says:

LMAO @ Dom! “Anthropologie Nimbus duvet cover” NOOOO!

And another LMAO @ “Go ‘head cat daddy!” Same words that were rolling through my head.

Tia and Tamera look the best. I think that is just the shadow of Tia’s dress against her stockings… she’s good, lol.

29. JR says:

Alba all day.

The Mowry twins definitely take the cake here! And I love love love Tamera’s dress. Simply and stylish. And I love how Jessica Alba always looks “mommy chic”.

Everyone else…..-________- ……especially Christina Milian. She is too pretty to be looking so tacky, smh. Same goes for Raven.

31. Chris styles says:

Lance Gross is so damn fine…#thatisall ;)

32. CA says:

Idk but I really don’t see what’s wrong with Tia’s stockings =/ She looks perfect to me. Btw I’m a guy so I don’t pay that much attention to every detail; that’s probably why I’m missing this. lol

33. Fashionbum82 says:

Tamera takes it! Lance and Nelly are so dam fine yum and yum…everyone else need to sat down dead @ Cat daddy! I so said that when i seen the exposed chest hair lmaooo!

34. Na415 says: