January 6th, 2012
Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs, Shopping

It’s the first Friday of 2012!
This year has gotten off to a sluggish start (is it just me?), but I plan on revving up the energy with a trip to LA next week.
Of course with a trip, there’s always shopping to do, so let’s get these Mail Bombs poppin, shall we?
Brittny asks, “I saw this picture of J. Lo hanging with her new boo.”

“Where can I get those shoes??”
Jenny from the block stepped out in a chic pair of $819 Valentino Rockstud Sandals:

The light brown leather sandals feature a round toe, multiple studded leather straps, and three silver-tone buckle fastenings to the inside of the ankle. Get them from www.farfetch.com.
Next up, Harlemlonestar says, “My birthday is coming up and I saw this outfit on Lola Monroe and wanted to put it on my list of birthday dress options.”

“Can you please let me know who the creator is. Thanks!”
Lola paired an orange skirt and Wolford tights with this $60 Ginger Crop Top by Ekineyo:

Get it at Sonya Bee’s boutique, and get a few orange skirt options here:

If those don’t work, contact Sonya Bee here to see where you can nab the exact skirt.

Danielle writes, “I’ve been DYING for a deconstructed leather jacket like the one Britney is wearing.”

“… I saw a woman wearing this exact jacket the other day and rather than ask her, I figured I’d ask you guys. So please HELP ! I need to know who this jacket is by.”

It looks like B. Spears may have been wearing this $825 gray suede ‘Max’ jacket by Veda:

The topper has a similar distinct two-tone leather detail and an asymmetrical zip closure. If it works for you, get it from Revolve here.
(On a side note, who’s the guy with Britney? I’m so not ‘up’ on my Spears gossip…)

In a wardrobe query, Keyana says, “Where on earth can I find tribal print pieces like these?”

“…Pleaseeee help I’ve been looking everywhere! :)”
Those designs look like pieces from Pendleton’s collaboration with Opening Ceremony:

Get a similar look with these:

And we’re going to end this post with an unsolved Mail Bomb…!
Toya needed the exact romper (no substitutes) Chrissy Lampkin wore for her and Jim’s engagement moment:

I had no idea, so if you have a clue, leave a comment!
Have fantastic weekends, and stay tuned for more Fashion Bomb fun!

18 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Jennifer Lopez’s Miami Valentino Rockstud Sandals, Britney Spears’s Gray Asymmetrical Jacket, and Lola Monroe’s Purple and Orange Colorblock Outfit!”

1. C says:

Yandy’s dress gives me sort of a McQueen vibe, no?

2. MichelleKK07 says:

Emily’s dress I think is an AquabyAqua dress from last season

3. J_Key says:

@Claire the guy with B. Spears is her new fiance Jason Trawick, they have been dating for about 2 years and they got engaged in December :)

4. Claire says:

@C I was thinking Versace, but couldn’t find it.
    @MichelleKK07 Thx for the tip! It’s sold out, but I’ll draft a post and shout you out!
    @J_Key Thx for the update. xx

5. Jules says:

chrissy have be rocking a pony tail whole week and i love it.

6. harlemlonestar says:

Thanks Claire!

7. tammy says:

j.lo’s valentino sandals are out of my budget. is there a look for less anyone recommends?

8. edm325 says:

I have been pro a Chrissy post for the longest….she wears so many cute outfits on the show

9. SONYA BEE says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FEAT MY WEBSITE ON YOUR BLOG =) SONYABEE.BIGCARTEL.COM TWITTER-@SONYAB_BOUTIQUE

10. Yakini says:

Claire, Lola’s top (or a very similar one) can also be found here: http://www.shopekineyo.com/product/lolita-crop-two-tone I am confused as to whether Sonya’s shop carries EKINEYO, or if it’s a different top altogether. I see on Sonya’s website and FB page that she does carry other EKINEYO pieces in her shop.

11. Chris styles says:

That jacket Brittnay is rockin is sooo hot! Luvs it!

12. Chris styles says:

*Britney

13. Angel says:

The crop top is by EKINEYO. Sonya Bee boutique buys from that line. http://www.shopekineyo.com/product/lolita-crop-two-tone

14. Tammy says:

I know she asked for no subsitutes on Chrissy’s Romper. But just in case you cannot find that exact one. Robert Rodriguez has a fab silk one-shoulder romper @ Intermix .

15. Liz says:

$800 for sandals? is it like walking on a cloud when u wear them???????? insane. otherwise, loving all the looks

16. Leslie says:

For Kenya inquiring about the ethnic prints all of those are from Forever 21

17. Katera says:

I dont know where Chrissy or Yandy outfit come from…but Emily’s is on ASOS.COM

18. Lynette says:

The jumper Chrissy is wearing looks very similar to Alexis Priscilla jumper in Sandy Oak (don’t quote me on the color). I know this is late but hope it helps whomever is interested in it. Oh and it runs around $280.

Mel B Sirius XM Radio copy