January 3rd, 2012
Beyonce, Snapshot
Snapshot: Beyoncé for Glamour Paris February 2012
By Faith

Beyoncé for Glamour Paris February 2012.

Snapshot is a section showcasing ad campaigns, pictures, and editorials featuring men and women of color. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!

Source: Celebrity Gossip

Posted In
19 comments

19 Responses to “Snapshot: Beyoncé for Glamour Paris February 2012”

1. caribbelle says:

Loving that dress, now this would have been perfect for New Years. Next year maybe. She was not playing when she locked down all these covers and editorials before the babybump started to show!!

2. i really love the make-up in the first photo. glowing but not overdone.

3. sun.kissed says:

@caribbelle She definitely wasn’t playing with ‘em. I would love to see her on the cover of a mag pregnant and glowing though.

4. V says:

Her bod is on point!

5. Jaida says:

She looks pretty here, but I agree with the ladies above. I would have loved seeing her on the cover of a few of these mags flaunting the baby bump. She’s had a very fab pregnancy thus far!

6. sandy cheeks says:

as big of an attention slore as she is, i think it’s clear to anyone who is not a delusional fan that she’s not posing pregnant on mag covers because she’s NOT pregnant.
    take a minute, think about it…

7. Liz says:

i like this dress. i prefer the picture with her in the dress instead of the mag cover. something about it looks overdone. but its beyonce. she has done very little wrong fashionwise lately

8. Be free says:

While she does not look bad, there is something stale about her look. I don’t know if it’s the hair or the overall style.

9. NikkiBellaRay says:

I love my Bey! But that dress is way to short for my taste, gorgeous nonethless.

10. SideEye Mimi says:

sandy cheeks …girl have a seat…

11. Crystal says:

I feel like I’ve seen this before. Or it could be that she does so many shots in a short tight metallic dress that it’s just all starting to run together. IDK.

12. Fashionbum82 says:

@Be Free I was thinking the same thing its like the dress is fab..but i think maybe she shouldnt have smiled and her hair should have been pulled up or something..

13. Savage says:

She looks great!! And that dress is perfection! Very fresh and not overdone!

14. Melrose says:

Who is the designer of the dress?

15. Caribbelle says:

@SideEye Mimi, make that several, not this foolishness in the new year

16. mrs.4est says:

Beyonce again……sigh….over her forreal. #sit.down

17. dyshaun says:

Would you sit down if you could still garner 30seconds even from the people who are over you? LOL

Think before you type.

18. krystel says:

Beautiful…@dyshaun i totally i agree!!!

19. mrs.4est says:

@dyshaun: what? Oh I’m sorry “gorgeous! Love her! Diva!! Do it girl!” Please, I grew up with Destinys Child and all the other songs, videos, and whatever else….sorry if ur offended but I’m over her and you and you can join her in a #sit.down. :o) Good Day comment on the pics not MY opinion and MY comment.