January 3rd, 2012
Celebrity Style, Men's style, Shopping, Steal
By Faith

Lil Wayne is definitely unafraid of risk-taking in the fashion department. He was seen at a Miami Heat game rocking a $34.99 KISS Fitted and a $75 OFWGKTA Earl Hoodie with giraffe print shorts and high-top sneakers:

His fitted is the definition of rock and roll, paying homage to the legendary rock band KISS.

His hoodie is from OFWGKTA, known to the world for short as Odd Future. It features the face of member Earl Sweatshirt, drawn by Tyler the Creator.

Between Weezy, Drake and Kanye, these men sure do love animal prints! I have only one word for this ensemble: cray. Though individually, I think the pieces could make for cool looks.

Get an almost identical hat at www.craniumfitteds.com and his hoodie at www.eastwestworldwide.com.

What do you think of his look? I wonder if his forthcoming clothing line will have a similar aesthetic…

Spied @ Necole Bitchie

30 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Lil Wayne’s Miami Heat Game KISS Fitted and OFWGKTA Earl Hoodie”

1. bougiehippie says:

I think he is purposely dressing ridiculous just to see what mindless drone will copy.

2. Nicole says:

Its ridiculous!…Personally Im not a fan…(sips tea)

3. Kitty B. says:

@bougiehippie lmaooooooo wow that hurt!

I said it earlier in the swagger post and I’ll say it again…hes different and i like anyone who is different….

4. Crystal says:

@bougiehippie…ITA. I think alot of celebrities throw on whatever just to watch the masses copy. If anybody saw him walking in the mall and he was not famous they would be thinking “WTF?”

5. Apple says:

I can’t… Really wayne?!? Leopard capris/knickerbockers ?!? -__-

6. sun.kissed says:

That shit is definitely cray. What does he have against jeans lately?

7. Miss Fancy says:

Yall can say what yall want, but this man is genius. He is appealing to markets that he would not have touched before by dressing like this. I went to his concert and let’s just say the majority of the crowd were people that dressed that way. I definitely cant knock the hustle.

8. candylicker says:

ugghh… it just gets worse and worse
    I am so glad my husband dresses like a MAN.

9. Brandi says:

A MESS.

And I definitely disagree that this man is a “genius.” If you mean a genius at making black people sound like stupid drugged-out self-haters and making women seem like nothing but mere sex objects, then sure.

10. Truth Teller says:

-___-

11. michelebeezit says:

I have to cosign with Brandi. The child is lost.

12. Nraw says:

I applaud anyone who dares to do their own thing. Like I always say, these people are always the happiest because they don’t care what other people think about what they have on.

13. caribbelle says:

I legit said the lord’s name out loud when I scrolled down and saw this entire outfit. I just… why?

14. LOLO says:

if ya’ll dont cut it out l0l….just because its “different” doesnt mean its genius. period….i feel like he’s just dressing like an idiot bcuz nicki minaj does it and he wanna see how people are gonna react….if u saw a black dude walkin around wearing leopard print capri leggings and a hoodie, im sure u wouldnt call him a genius ha, coonery.

15. katie says:

I honestly believe something is seriously wrong with this man. -_-;

16. ashleyv says:

embarrassing

17. MochaBelle says:

His personal style is ……interesting these days. But he is not the only Black hip-hop artist wearing things that people deem “weird”. Many people in the industry choose to dress differently from the masses…..recently men wearing leopard has been a hot button topic in fashion and maybe he wants to stir up some controversy?? Either way he has us talking…..

18. Jihan says:

I can’t help but wonder how a black man in giraffe print pants is coonery? Is he dancing on watermelons with shoe polish and red lipstick on his face?

If he was a white guy, I imagine, he would just be “quirky” or deemed a “regular white dude,” but somehow Weezy’s outfits cause people to use perjorative terms? I really think there’s something I’m missing…

19. SideEye Mimi says:

bur seriously i need to know what that earl means, because it’s not secret that that group celebrates the devil…but from the looks of it folks went and brought that up.

20. kaliente says:

@ sideEye MAmi! say it ain’t so! SMH….doesn’t surprise me at all. of course when you start talking about stuff like that ppl look at you like you are crazy as if ppl aren’t selling their souls to the devil in exchange for $$$$…

21. kaliente says:

I have to laugh at the comment about these people being the happiest!
    LOL!

hmmm interesting.
    since when did drugging it up on LEAN n Mary J=happiness?
    like one said he is LOST and being lost is NO FUN!

22. bella says:

he needs to get his own look. looking like a odd future reject.

23. jee says:

People like different but what does it say about you if you try to be different????? Wake up people just be yourself!!

24. Neya says:

Awesome He’s Supporting Odd Future. Ever Since He Went On Stage With Odd Future During Their Tour, He’s Been Supporting Them. OFWGKTA FTW

25. Karmen says:

as stated in the article Earl is a member of OFWGKTA. He is tyler’s best friend & his mother shipped him off to boot camp because she didn’t like the stuff he was getting into lol. They’re just a bunch of kids who say crazy things to rile people up.

26. EVER says:

People, stop your BITCHING. The man is making million$–he does not give a $hit about what YOU think, especially if u dont like the outfit. He’s doing HIM. He’s being creative. Stop hating on people willing to step out of the boundaries of what is normal (i.e., square, bland, and boring), and understand the fact that the man has the guts to do what is not readily accepted as “cool” or “in” or “proper” to do what HE feels with this clothing thing. Everyone is entitled to their own choices of style…

27. me says:

omg this is propably the stupidest shit ever ! gay as mofo

28. Lil Wayne says:

Lil Weezy got too much swag.

Yo.. Don’t hate on that Wolf Gang swag, I can see soon a Ofwgkta Feature in a Lil wayne song.