January 2nd, 2012
Fashion News
Angela and Vanessa Simmons Launch AngelaandVanessa.com

Enterprising sisters Angela and Vanessa Simmons have launched www.angelaandvanessa.com, a website offering an all access pass to their lives:

Log on for fashion and beauty tips, the inside scoop on Pastry products, and daily updates on their various entrepreneurial ventures. Their site is more than a blog–apparently it’s a fully functioning social network where users can have their own profiles, create photo albums, and use direct messaging. Ok!
Looks like they’re off to a good start…
Check it out here.

What do you think? Will you be logging on?

9 Responses to “Angela and Vanessa Simmons Launch AngelaandVanessa.com”

1. Vee says:

why would i go on a social networking site with their name on it? they didn’t think this through

2. Utibe Akpaninyie says:

So… is this like a blog mixed with something like “facebook?”

I’m not going to lie, I doubt I’ll be logging on. I don’t really look at them for their fashion or makeup.

But hey, I can’t throw salt… they are creating an enterprise. So do it sisters.

Follow Celebrity Stylist Sha’Vonn Royale @AmazyngRoyale

4. Msyenckopowa says:

I think you ladies should check it out before you knock it. I think the Simmons ladies are doing well for themselves and we should support them in this new en-devour.

5. Brittany says:

I hate Vanessa. I will be passing on this.

6. Grace says:

I feel like their site/enterprise is more for the 14 and under crowd. Best of luck to them.
    Yikes @”hating” someone you probably don’t know personally. It’s never that deep…

7. katie says:

Why would I want to go and do that for? Sounds like a stupid idea.

8. It’s a good idea for the young under 15 crowd. I’m grown, so I probably won’t be into it. They’re very successful however, no need to knock them for trying. I think its kinda cool.