December 29th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shopping

LeBron James’s wife (?) Savannah Brinson was spied at a Celtics vs. Heat game in two covetable, splurgeworthy accessories: a pink Céline tote from their Resort 2012 collection and $895 Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Wedge Sandals:

The tote comes in three different sizes–nano, $1,650; micro, $1,800; and mini, $2,000:

Her heels are part of Giuseppe Zanotti’s spring 2012 collection and feature a sculpted wedge heel:

Savannah also slipped on a $742 Stella McCartney Contrast-Lapel Jacket in Cream:

The lady loves her labels!

What do you think of her oufit?
Get her bag by calling your nearest Celine retailer. Get her shoes here. Get her blazer here.

Photos via Twitter.com/SavannahRB

22 Responses to “Splurge: Savannah Brinson’s Celtics vs. Heat Game Céline Resort 2012 Pink Tote and Giuseppe Zanotti Leather Wedge Sandals”

1. MsCorporate says:

I didn’t recognize her at first glance, did she lose weight? even so she looks great. I love the outfit and pop of color from the Celine is perfect.

2. Apple says:

Great outfit. This is probably the best I have ever seen Savy. Wouldnt change a thing about this look. Those sandals are frigging gorgeous.

3. Jihan says:

That bag is giving me heart palpitations. I need an NBA player boyfriend!

4. T1K says:

The outfit is ok, I love those shoes! Wish I could afford them.

5. sun.kissed says:

The bag and the shoes are boss, but I’m not feeling them thrown together with this outfit. If she wanted to bust out her new bag, she could have found a better outfit to pair it with.

6. Jackie says:

I love everything! She looks so pretty and I’m a sucker for a nice blazer

7. shelly says:

Usually, I would give a side-eye to someone with such a nice outfit, and a random pop of color (usually neon colors), but I actually think she looks GREAT! This is one of the nicest outfits I have seen her in, and I wish she would take more photo-ops, lol. She seems like a nice lady.

P.S. I love the pic of the 3 ladies of the “Big Three”, especially with Mrs. Bosh’s baby bump! Too cute.

8. shelly says:

And this may be a dumb comment, lol, but does anyone else ever wonder if it’s possible to lean back in those heel-lees shoes?

9. Rio says:

@Shelly That question also ran through my mind

10. Miss Fancy says:

Bag and shoes yes! Outfit and necklace…NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

11. J_Key says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag & the shoes are cute, but the outfit NO…the blazer with the necklace and the dress is just going in to many different directions.

12. Diggs says:

I love her in everything but that necklace. Too much.

13. Kay says:

Miss Fancy called it!

14. LawyerChic says:

Bag+Jacket YES YES YES! I cannot get with these invisible heel creations. Just looks darn unsafe!

15. My Response says:

i can’t afford a damn thing here so i can’t splurge

16. Dom says:

When did girlfriend, or “sidekick” as LeBron described her, translate in to wife? o_0

cute outfit though. She has a pretty smile.

17. Grace says:

She looks nice. Maybe she’ll get a ring before popping out any more kids…

18. Madpet says:

Yes @ that bag!!! She’s such a pretty girl btw.

19. Bellamoda says:

I love her outfit! I’m really feeling the two toned blazer and the pop of hot pink, super cute and classy!

20. NikkiBellaRay says:

That bag just made my day, this outfit is real cute!

21. Len says:

All the pieces are cute however they dont mesh well together. It really bothers me that celebrities pay someone to dress them and this is what they get..glad its not coming form my checking account :)

22. Na415 says:

Cute look! I love the shoes!!! Most of the shoes with no heel are over the top, but these are perfect out of my price range but if I could I would get them!