December 27th, 2011
Celebrity Style, New York, Shopping
By Faith

Alicia Keys spent Christmas with her husband and son at Madison Square Garden taking in the Knicks game. For the holiday, she went for a stylish yet casual look rocking a $3998 Ralph Lauren Collection Motorcycle Jacket and $760 Isabel Marant Willow High Top Sneakers:

Her jacket is a part of Look 10 from Ralph Lauren’s Fall 2011 collection and features a shearling collar.

Her sneakers are all the rage in fashion right now and boast retro-inspired velcro straps and a 3.5″ hidden wedge heel.

I think Alicia looks great. A much cooler, yet equally stylish alternative to some of the ensembles ladies wear courtside.

What do you think? Do you like her look? If so, find some other options here:

22 Responses to “Get the Look: Alicia Keys’s Knicks Game Ralph Lauren Collection Motorcycle Jacket and Isabel Marant Willow High Top Sneakers”

1. nite court says:

Those shoes make her feet look like bricks, but I do like the fact that she’s dressed like a normal woman going to a sporting event (until you mention the price tags). No need for 5 inch Louboutins all the time.

2. Miss Understood says:

Forget Alicia….how cute is their little boy?! Love it.

3. sun.kissed says:

I like the jacket and the shoes, but not together. The white in the shoes isn’t working with this all black ensemble. Close but no cigar, Alicia.

P.S, get rid of those glasses, NOW.

4. Jama says:

I like her outfit! I think it’s super cute and way more appropriate for a basketball game than sky-high stilletos.

5. jim says:

@ Jama, i think she is more interested in attracting ballers Wives in that gear than catching the players eyes. lol.

6. Mrs Windy city says:

I have been lusting over the Isabel Marant sneakers but that price tag has kept me away…. thanks for the Ash alternative Claire

7. shelly says:

@ jim, even though I laughed at your comment (smh at myself), I think she is legit just trying to be low key and comfortable watching the game. She looks very happy with her hubby and son. But maybe she should have had her hair down…and her jacket off, lol.

8. luxcheri says:

I have had these on my wishlist for a minute. I am hoping to have by the Spring (keeps fingers crossed)

9. wallflower says:

Alicia Keys must have a hundred black, leather, motorcycle jackets, GEEZ!

10. wallflower says:

It’s all she wears!

11. Kitty B. says:

I need those sneakers but their sold out everywhere :(

12. whatevs says:

Y are they on the fashion bomb…they look a mess…

13. vanessa says:

I’m in love of those sneakers!!! i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

espantajasandfriends.blogspot.com

14. can someone explain to me why its not appropriate to wear heels to a sports event? are we going on the court or field? no. so why do we have to dress as if we are?

im not that impressed by alicia’s look. ive seen her in it a thousand times before. I’m more interested in the baby’s look! LOL

15. Crystal says:

those are the ugliest shoes i’ve ever seen. i’m convinced people like them because celebrities wear them and they’re expensive. if these were at wal-mart, they’d be on the after holiday clearance rack for $0.99.

16. Grace says:

@Crystal, I completely agree. I hate those shoes and I wish they were dead. And, Alicia always looks, blah…

17. tricia says:

who is the designer of the glasses? i want them soooo bad. claire help….

18. MARY BAILEY says:

congrat. ALICIA ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR LITTLE MAN…….:-)

19. Mona L says:

She looks like she has on a pair of heelys like shes gonna skate and do the usher slide right across the floor!

20. MochaBelle says:

I love the outfit, minus the shoes since they look a little clownish. Sneakers or pumps, pick one.

21. Na415 says:

I love this outfit & the fact that she wore sneakers to a basketball game, I always said I would wear a fitted team jersey & sneakers if I go to a game!

22. Renee says:

@crystal- I totally agree. Wtf these shoes are incredibly fugly, a high price tag does not automatically equal good. There are some beautiful cheap pieces and fug designer pieces and vice versa. Style has no price.