December 21st, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shopping
Splurge: Mariah Carey’s Holidays in Aspen Loro Piana Sloane Cape
By Faith

Mariah Carey is spending Christmas in Aspen and doing it in style. She was seen out and about rocking a $4650 Loro Piana Sloane Cape:

Her cape is crafted from pure cashmere and features a tie waist for a flattering fit.

Mariah looks so chic! She changed out the cape’s original belt for a thin brown leather version to perfectly match her boots.

Do you love her look?

If so, get her cape plus options for less here:

12 Responses to “Splurge: Mariah Carey’s Holidays in Aspen Loro Piana Sloane Cape”

1. Love capes. and this one is really nice.

2. Grace says:

I love capes, until I put them on. They always seem so awkward and cumbersome. Mariah’s looks stunning…

3. Marsha D says:

Love the cape, love Mariah’s look, I think that’s the best I’ve ever seen her look :-)

4. MsCorporate says:

I love the cape and she looks great in it but over 4k for an article of clothing, OUCH!

5. Lauren Elise says:

I LOVE Mariah Carey! She is my all time fav well her & Beyonce! So I LOVE any look she has! Splurge SHE actually has money to blow so I see no harm in it for HER.

6. TheeDanielR says:

Yea, Mariah can afford this. She is worth Half a Billion Dollars. this is like Tip money for her. SHE IS SOO BEAUTIFUL! and she wearing much make up at all! she’s looking great. And it Is hard looking pretty, sexy, beautiful in the FREEZING COLD!

7. Christina says:

This is so funny. I just ordered that Calvin Klein moto cape this weekend. It was delivered today and I can’t wait to go home and try it on. I think capes are a great winter option especially when you wear blazers and jackets with your ensembles, a regular coat can be very cumbersome.

8. ladyshawann says:

Love my capes, my Grandmama rocked them. People have been sleeping on them for years, now that there back I can add to my collection.

9. Crystal says:

she looks adorable. i’m mad i can’t rock capes. oh well.

10. yusufswifee says:

I can not get with the capes…they feel too much like ponchos to me which I still have hanging in my closet…And Ms Carey has a new stylist…she is no longer dressing like a teenager…welcome to motherhood…

11. binks says:

Dare I say Mrs. Mariah is looking beautiful and age appropriate…gasp..lol but I like the look of a cape not sure I could pull it off though

12. Sharde Monet says:

yeah this cape is def BAD ..good job FBD!!