December 16th, 2011
Best of 2011, Celebrity Style, Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Submit Your Nominations for Best of 2011!

Hey Bombshells!
Can you believe it’s almost the end of 2011?
From models like Joan Smalls dominating the runway to rappers like Nicki Minaj twirling in a myriad of fashion editorials, this year has been one to remember for Fashion Bomb celebs. For the next few weeks, we’re going to take a look back at all the hottest trends, red carpet queens (and kings), and of course our Favorite Bombers and Bombshells:

For Best of 2007, 2008, and 2009, I offered my two cents on who should take the crown in each category. Last year, I asked for suggestions from you guys–I think that method works!
Leave a comment and tell me who you think qualifies for the following categories:

1. Fashionista of the Year

2. Most Fashionable Man

3. Beauty Diva of the Year

4. Top Trends of 2011

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year

6. Fashion Bomber of the Year

7. Model of the Year

8. Outfit of the Year

The fun starts on Monday with our Fashionista of the Year contest.
This is gonna be fu-un!

81 Responses to “Submit Your Nominations for Best of 2011!”

1. Claire,

I have a newly fashionbomb reader but I have seen so many patters, prints, colors and accessories so far and I am ready to start voting. Btw, I love the site.

-mannie

2. Crystal Halliburton says:

I vote for Fly Won for #5 Fashion Bombshell of the year.

3. Courtney says:

#1- Rihanna hands down!!!

4. terilili says:

If Nikki always looked as good as she does in the photo above, I’d vote for her. Rihanna is fierce, no doubt about that, but she’s been a bit off the scene lately, maybe someone else should take the crown this year…Kelly’s, Cici?

Kassidy, Noddy, Marley, Pam, Okay. I can’t look at anymore.

5. C says:

1. Fashionista of the Year: Rihanna, Adrienne Bailon, Solange

2. Most Fashionable Man: T.I., Chris Brown

3. Beauty Diva of the Year: Angela Simmons, Christine Tiegen

4. Top Trends of 2011: Faux fur, jewel colors, mixed prints

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year: Karen from London, Olori Swank from Atlanta

6. Fashion Bomber of the Year: Kevin from Florida, Adrian from Indiana

7. Model of the Year: Chanel Iman, Eva Marcille

8. Outfit of the Year: No idea…I loved Rihanna’s Mark Fast Birthday dress…

6. Dobe says:

Gonna have to do my research for this one, lol. I’ll be back!

7. bougiehippie says:

Most Fashionable Male: T. London

8. tahi says:

1. Solange Knowles
    2. Kid Cudi
    3. Leona Lewis or Tika Sumpter
    4. Colourblocking
    5. Wunmi from London
    7. Jourdan Dunn

9. ummmm says:

Fashion Bombshell of the Year: Taye from LA. The girl had an 88% vote!!!

10. chicfest says:

Handsdown Bombshell of the Year: Patience from Zimbabwe. 90% votes! She killed it.

11. sun.kissed says:

1. Fashionista of the Year–Solange

2. Most Fashionable Man—Kanye West, John Legend, Jay-Z

3. Beauty Diva of the Year—Nicki Minaj

4. Top Trends of 2011–Color blocking, Mixed prints

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year— Naja Diamond, Just Patience, Olori Swank

6. Fashion Bomber of the Year—Earry from Chicago, Nelson from Detroit, Kevin from Florida

7. Model of the Year—Joan Smalls

8. Outfit of the Year—Nicki Minaj’s all read ensemble in the Glamour Mag shoot. Does it have to be a real life outfit?

Suggestion: Can the readers pick a favorite “Claire’s Life” outfit? :)

12. Thatitgurl says:

What dress is Niki Minaj wearing in the photo above? I need that in my life:)

Thnx!

13. Jen says:

I feel the urge to put myself in the running of fashion bombshell of the day BUT I dont love many of the outfits I posted back in March and have so many better ones on the blog: commecoco.com now (will probably submit again next year lol)… so I have to nominate someone else…. I did love some of the London girls especially Karen from London! Love her!

Jen
    Commecoco.com

14. Jen says:

I also loved Michelle from the UK :)

15. Stacey M says:

Fashion Bomber Of The Year: Troy McCloud

16. Stacey M says:

Fashion Bomber Of The Year: Troy from Atlanta

17. JuJu says:

1. Solange
    3. Zoe Saldana
    4. colorblocking
    5. Patience Iowa
    6. Kaine Texas

18. FashionOne says:

1. Fashionista of the Year: Jennifer Lopez

2. Most Fashionable Man: T.I.

3. Beauty Diva of the Year: Iman

4. Top Trends of 2011: Colorblocking, lace

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year: Karen from London

6. Fashion Bomber of the Year:

7. Model of the Year: Joan Smalls

8. Outfit of the Year: Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair Murad 2011 American Music Awards

19. CHRISSY says:

i dont think Rih can even be in the running this yr, but that’s just my opinion. solange, kelly and surprisingly beyonce did well this year, her editorials ESPECIALLY!

20. D says:

Fashion Bomber of the Year: Nelson from Detroit.

21. Lauren Elise says:

1. Fashionista of the Year: King Bey (Beyonce) Even killing it with the baby bump
    2. Most Fashionable Man: the new T.I.
    3. Beauty Diva of the Year: Tae Heckard (Jazz from the show The Game & video girl) I follow her on twitter she is effortlessly GORGEOUS!
    4. Top Trends of 2011: COLOR BLOCKING
    5. Fashion Bombshell of the year: Patience from Zimbabwe (I didn’t see her at the time but looking at the post she deserves it) I myself was a fashion bombshell in November this year but she deserves but I did take some of the comments advice I went more dark to my original color with my hair. I was honored just to be featured but I am not bombshell of the year. I give props when due and honest.- Lauren from Nashville :-)
    6. Fashion Bomber of the Year: I remember the guy in the above picture don’t recall his name
    7. Model of the Year: Iman
    8. Outfit of the Year: That is hard I did like Rihana’s all white tuxedo suit on her. But that is tough.

22. Marie says:

1. Fashionista of the Year: Kerry Washington ( she is classy lady)
    2. Most Fashionable Man: John Legend ( I love a well dressed man)
    3. Beauty Diva of the Year: Kerry Washington ( she never disappoints) and Rihanna (have a soft spot for her:-))
    5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year: Morgan from CA ( I loved every single outfit from head to toe, including her accessories) only bombshell that stood out to me all year.
    6. Fashion Bomber : kaine from Texas and Earry from Chicago
    7. Model of the Year: none, atleast can’t remember anyone that stood out from the pack
    8. Outfit of the Year: can’t narrow it down…anything Rihanna wears:-)

Fashionista of the Year: Solange
    Beauty Diva of the Year: Kelly Rowland
    Top Trends of 2011: Colorblocking, Animal Print
    Fashion Bombshell of the Year: Marley Simone from New Jersey, Patience

24. Jazz says:

1. Fashionista of the year: Kelly Rowland, Solange
    2. Most Fashionable Man: Kanye West
    3. Beauty Diva: Angela Simmons or Tika Sumpter
    4. Top trends: Colorblocking, Animal Print, Mesh cutouts in dresses, leggings etc..
    5. Fashion Bombshell: Patience
    6. Fashion Bomber: Kevin from Florida
    7. Model of the Year: Joan Smalls
    8. White Tuxedo on Rihanna!!

25. nicole says:

1. Fashionista of the Year: kelly rowland, Kerry Washington, Rhianna

2. Most Fashionable Man: Chris Brown ; Kanye West ; Dwade

3. Beauty Diva of the Year: Zoe Saldana, Gabby Union

4. Top Trends of 2011: Color Blocking; loafers;

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year

6. Fashion Bomber of the Year

7. Model of the Year: Chanel Iman

8. Outfit of the Year:

26. My Vote is for >>> Fly Won, #5 Fashion Bombshell of the Year!

27. Kevin Hadden says:

WOW!! Really honored that ppl would even consider me as Bomber Of the Year…..

Be Blessed & Thank You…….

28. Ninjo says:

1. Fashionista of the Year – SOLANGE KNOWLES

2. Most Fashionable Man – KANYE

3. Beauty Diva of the Year – RHIANNA

4. Top Trends of 2011 – LEOPARD PRINT

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year – Folake Kuye Huntoon (her style is always on the job doing overtime… WORK GIRL!) – http://stylepantry.com/tag/folake-kuye-huntoon/

6. Fashion Bomber of the Year – KEVIN

7. Model of the Year – CHANEL IMAN

8. Outfit of the Year – JANET JACKSON at amFar gala (so iconic) http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/-l2yXNHOdwU/amfAR+Gala+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+64th+Annual/13AtMFuhmzh/Janet+Jackson

29. Ninjo says:

1. Fashionista of the Year: Solange Knowles

2. Most Fashionable Man: Kanye West

3. Beauty Diva of the Year: Rhianna

4. Top Trends of 2011: Leopard Print

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year: Folake Kuye Huntoon

6. Fashion Bomber of the Year – Kevin

7. Model of the Year: Chanel Iman

8. Outfit of the Year: Janet Jackson at amFAR gala

30. Janet says:

My vote is for michelle from the UK loved her outfits.

31. Tiffany says:

5: Fly Won!!!

32. Nunyabizniz says:

1. Fashionista of the Year: Kelly Rowland
    2. Most Fashionable Man: Drake

3. Beauty Diva of the Year: Nicki Minaj (her outfits be looking cray but her face is always, ALWAYS on point)

4. Top Trends of 2011: red lipstick ;)

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year: Just Patience/Olori Swank, love them both dearly.

6. Fashion Bomber of the Year: Philz from Paris/ Earry from Chicago

7. Model of the Year: Joan Smalls

8. Outfit of the Year: * hmmm, be right back…*

33. Adrian says:

5. I vote for Fly Won!

34. My Response says:

1. Fashionista of the Year – Kim K, she is always on point. ALWAYS!

2. Most Fashionable Man – Chris Brown

3. Beauty Diva of the Year – Mariah Carey , Beyonce

4. Top Trends of 2011

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year

6. Fashion Bomber of the Year

7. Model of the Year

8. Outfit of the Year

35. Chilz says:

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year: Patience from Zimbabwe/Iowa

36. Nella says:

5) fly won. Hands down :)

37. M says:

38. wanita says:

1. Fashionista of the Year hands down SOLANGE !!!!

2. Most Fashionable Man kanye west

3. Beauty Diva of the Year kelly rowland

4. Top Trends of 2011 leopard shoes

7. Model of the Year chanel iman

8. Outfit of the Year ciara red dress for new eve

39. exfatchic says:

FOR NOW all i remember whose fashion-bomb portfolio became a permanent remanent in my head is

with lucky 777 votes 93% and 0% hmmm I pass

6. FASHIONBOMBER KAIN ALL THE WAY

40. BG says:

I came across your site a few months ago and now I stalk it regularly. Therefore, I didn’t see all of the Fashion Bombshells for the year but the one I did catch is “Just Patience”. I love looking at her blog so my vote goes for her.

41. Jinx Moneypenny says:

Fashion Bombshell of the Year: Patience from Zimbabwe

Fashion Bomber of the Year: Nelson from Detroit

Model of the Year: Joan Smalls

42. Azaria says:

#5 Olori Swank, Naja Diamond, Linda, or Diamond Pitts

43. mally says:

2. most fashionable man… Dwyane Wade (search his looks on http://morethan-stats.com) or Chris brown.. cool urban style

7. Model of the Year… arlenis sosa

44. smaq1 says:

1. Fashionista of the Year – SOLANGE. Hands down.

2. Most Fashionable Man – Chris Brown.

3. Beauty Diva of the Year – KELLY ROWLAND.

4. Top Trends of 2011 – COLOUR BLOCKING

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year

6. Fashion Bomber of the Year

7. Model of the Year – CHANEL IMAN

8. Outfit of the Year – Something Rihanna wore.

1. Definitely solange!
    2. Kid CuDi
    3.Angela simmons, she was on the blog numerous times this year.
    4. Faux fur vest! And the colour block trend
    7.Chanel Iman’s beautiful
    9. I’m pretty sure Beyonce has a gorgeous piece of this year

46. I nominate Shayla from Houston although it says Atlanta, for Bombshell of the year (5) Solange Knowles for Fashionista of the year (1) I gotta come bak for the rest!!!

47. Angela says:

Fashionista of the Year : Adrienne Bailon…she was always hot! And let’s not forget Emily from Love and Hip Hop! She’s always fly!!!

48. Noel says:

1. Fashionista of the Year-Rihanna and Solange

2. Most Fashionable Man- Kanye West

3. Beauty Diva of the Year- Kerry Washington and Tika Sumptor ( i think she is absoluting stunning and they both always look flawless and prestine.)

4. Top Trends of 2011- Color Blocking and platformed heels/wedges

5. Fashion Bombshell of the Year- Linda from Miami and Kasidy from Minnesota. Awesome ladies and most memorable from this year for me.

6. Fashion Bomber of the Year- Kevin from Florida ( he had alot of style personality and he covered all basis and did it well. His versatility was to coo!)

7. Model of the Year- Jordan Dunn