December 13th, 2011
Amber Rose, Celebrity Style, Hair, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm…: Amber Rose’s New Dark Long Hairstyle

Amber Rose debuted a new slick brown hairstyle at Wiz Khalifa’s and Snoop Dogg’s “High School” tour stop at the Tabernacle in Atlanta Saturday night:

Ditching her signature blond buzz cut, she went for straight and severe, with pin straight brunette tresses cascading past her shoulders:

If Amber can pull off a blond short cut, she can pull off long hair, and I think she did it well. Sure, her ‘no hair, don’t care’ steeze was alluring and head turning, but this works! I’d also love to see her try different colors; she kinda has one of those enviable faces that can work with anything.
What do you think?

Source: Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

65 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Amber Rose’s New Dark Long Hairstyle”

1. Lauren Elise says:

I honestly think it makes her look older. Maybe if it wasn’t a wig it would look better. But I say Hmmmm…..

2. nicy says:

Don’t get me wrong, she is very pretty but I think she looks better with the shorter hair! You can see her face more. The hair is very nice though!

google girlogic

3. Darkieee says:

obviously she looks better with the bald head… But I understand that a girl would want to try different hair styles…

4. nubiahbella says:

A big NOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Maybe another hairstyle but that long hair makes her look old and weird. There is a white actress who looks exactly the same ( but can remember her name).
    So the short hair brings the Black on her and the long hair the White one.

5. Dez says:

Maybe its the angle of the picture but I think she looks a bit plain and boring with long hair. With her short blond hair you focus on her face and how stunning she is

Like everyone else, i’m not feeling the wig. Why? Because it makes her look normal. When she has the bald head she is like an exotic goddess. You can’t tell what race she is and that is part of the beauty of what makes her Amber. but with the wig, honestly she looks like a chubby faced white/hispanic mix woman. If she wants to try hair i think she should do anything thatemphasizes and doesn’t hide her face. Maybe a short a curly do or something like that. or maybe even a long style. Just something that doesn’t hide her face. She has a beautiful face and she needs to show it. The wig does the opposite of that.

7. NikkiBellaRay says:

Nair! Away with it Amber. Her original look is why she has been admired and capitalized on, this took away her flare. But it was nice of her to try to change up style and everything, love the versatility.

8. Apple says:

She looks older. I don’t know if it’s because her make is more natural but she just looks so basic with the wig. I love me some Amber but I don’t think this is her best look. It’s hot but not hotter than her signature cut.

9. Savage says:

Nah…I mean I honestly don’t think she is this striking beauty that everyone believes her to be. But I do think she has a look, something that makes her stand out in the crowd and that is vital when in the public eye. Now u slap a wig on that dome and that mug is just as common as the next chick.

10. m2b says:

There is nothing unique about this girl but her blonde hair she is very overrated to me.

11. bella says:

no she looks so bad..and that wig looks cheap

12. m2b says:

I meant bald head and I agree with Savage

13. Dee says:

Yes the length and color mature her look but she looks good.

14. Miss Fancy says:

I used to think she was beautiful, but now I can’t believe that I was on the bandwagon with the hype. She is not even attractive at this point. MAJOR FAIL!!!!

15. McKenzie says:

That wig is doing her absolutely NO justice. She has one of those J. Hud lacefronts happening. No bueno

16. Ena says:

I think with long hair she needs to add more color in her face with makeup. If she had a bold lip color I think the long hair would have worked.

17. Joanne_ says:

i don’t like it…:/

18. Latanya says:

The wig ages her.

19. Aena says:

She kinda reminds me of Leona Lewis with the hair and the face..

20. marieliky says:

i her with the short hair (bald) maybe if the weave would be styled better??? idk i like her bald lol

21. bougiehippie says:

Hated it. I know she wants to play with her look but thats what made you. if its not broke dont fix it.

22. JustCallmeChellz says:

She needs bangs

23. LuvLaNise says:

Maybe the wig was a joke.

24. TT says:

Yeah….major no. She actually looks like a cancer patient. Strange, how she is bald–and didn’t look like one, but not with this hair she does. Maybe I’m just used to the bald head Amber.

25. Jani says:

I kinda like it :/

-Jani

26. whatevs says:

if the hairline was better…it would be hot to death…

27. Tas says:

Perhaps she should have had some tightly wound curls or something. some texture around her face would have been better

28. sun.kissed says:

LOL @ Savage. I totally agree. She looks a lot better with the buzz cut. Ditch the wig, Amber!

29. yusufswifee says:

this is just a wig and we will see many more…i think she is growing it out and wigs will help her get over the awkward stage and not resort to recutting…

and I want to say that she has a forehead and will probably look better in the wigs with bangs…

funny how that works. I have a baldie too and get all kinds of “everyone can not do that” compliments…”that fits your face”…but I assure you – when I had hair I always wore it in my face….my head is huge (hat size large) and my forehead isn’t small either

moral of story…do you!

30. Afrikka! says:

Im with savage…she looks like she missing from the jersey shore cast with that wig on

31. Brandi says:

Definitely go back to blonde & don’t ever wear those shorts again!

32. shelly says:

I don’t like it =( And it sucks, because the outfit she has on is REALLY stylish and cute.

The wig looks horribly cheap! Maybe if she had one of those Ciara/J. Hud wigs with the built in part, it would have looked more natural. And the color/length drowns her out and ages her. Layers would have done wonders for her.

Last but not least, is anyone else dying to see what kind of shoes she was rocking??? I’m about to go on an internet search now, lol.

33. Kahalia says:

Makes her face look fat. Its a no. Hats off for trying something new though…

34. Miss M says:

What the…no..i just..no..i can’t. Her wig is just Wrong..

35. Jules says:

I HATE, UGLY, I RATHER THE MAN HEAD OR IF SHE’S GETTING A WIG AT LIST GET ONE DAT FITS HER FACE.JEEZ

36. Jihan says:

well, she tried…

37. Jen says:

she is a GAWJUS girl BUT… I prefer the shaved blonde. It suits her far better and gives her an edge. I think she looks boring with the wig or whatever it is… and I LOVE amber!

commecoco.com
    Jen

38. binks says:

Um….NO. Like mention the wig is cheap looking, if you are going to invest in a wig at least make sure it looks natural. And I think she needs another cut, clearly shorter hair works for her face maybe she should have tried a bob or one of halle’s berry famous cuts

39. Ro says:

It ages her… In last pic she reminds me of miss Piggy, no bueno.
    Maybe more curls or a different color…

Amber please let the wig GO!

Pass over the wig and no one gets hurt. You cant see the rest of her face because her eyes are so small ultimately she just looks old.

42. Cassie says:

I like her without hair but I’ve seen other pictures of her with hair and I just think this one doesn’t do her justice.

Lol…I never realized how much she favors Leona Lewis!

43. Cassie says:

I love her tights….any idea where they’re from Claire?

Seeing her makes her average. The bald head contributes to her beauty and uniqueness. Maybe a short style will look better but hair isn’t for Amber.

45. Grace says:

OMG, she looks 45 in that pic w/the wig. Sure the wig ages her, but her skin, yikes!

46. rebecca says:

her blonde buzz cut and nice body is what makes her pop.. without her siggy hair style, she looks too normal… and that wig looks way to plastered on her head… maybe if she had gotten a better wig with a more realistic hairline…….

47. lustrous says:

i think tiny and amber rose got the same facial impairment…

48. katie says:

I don’t like that wig and I don’t like her.

49. Liz says:

terrible with the wig…even in the past when she had her own long hair she wasnt as cute and edgy as she is with her super low blonde hair. but more power to her for trying something different. switch it up!

50. FashionBoys says:

When we seen this we all screamed out NOOOO! simultaneously, We knew immediately who it was, It makes her look so boring ): she should of went for maybe a straight blond? although I do like my wife bald headed ;)