• The Single Ladies producers have found a replacement for Stacey Dash. Actress Denise Vasi of All My Children fame will join the cast as a new character named Racquel.
At least there won’t be that awkward moment where we pretend not to notice that Val looks and sounds completely different. Crisis averted! (Hello Beautiful)
• In honor of the release of her postumus album, Lioness: Hidden Treasures, Amy Winehouse‘s final design collaboration with Fred Perry has been released for purchase. The collection channels Winehouse’s rockabilly style, with classic 1950s cuts in jukebox and Cadillac prints and hues of pale pinks, blues, and blacks. Proceeds will go to The Amy Winehouse Foundation. The full collection is available now exclusively online at www.fredperry.com.
• The Kardashian Klan is getting a taste of its own medicine, and even with a little sugar, it don’t go down so easy. The family is suing a woman named Sarah Ehrlich, who has just filed a petition to trademark the name of her new lash lengthening product, KardashianLash. Ms. Ehrlich plans to use the proceeds from the product to help send Honduran orphans to cosmetology school. I guess the Kardashians hate orphans as much as they do not capitalizing off something bearing their namesake. Now they know how it feels to be ripped off! (TMZ)
• Just in time for the holidays, Thakoon has released a special edition $180 Tiger Lily Twill scarf. The perfect gift for that wealthy family member who never stays past Christmas.
• Good news for those who can afford expensive shoes! Charlotte Olympia has announced that she is planning to open up a stateside boutique in none other than New York City. Not much information on the location has been released, but we know it’s going to be in Uptown Manhattan, and will open in mid to late January. (ELLE)
All images on www.the-fashion-bomb.com and www.fashionbombdaily.com are readily available on the internet and believe to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be published according to the U.S Copyright Fair Use Act(title 17, U.S. Code.). Copyright ® 2006-2015 The Fashion Bomb LLC. ® 2006-2015 All text herein is property of the author and may not be copied or reproduced without explicit permission.