December 2nd, 2011
Fashion News
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

• Top Model reject Fatima Siad continues to ball out and get more actual modeling work than other ex contestants. Here she is in a print ad for Ojon Restorative Hair Serum, and she sure is selling it! (Beauty is Diverse)

• Has your 12-year-old gotten her bikini wax this month? What? 12 is too young for a bikini wax, you say? Oh, you people and your antiquated views on tween pubic hair! Click for the video and listen to a woman claim bikini waxes to be “[P]art of hygiene. I do all of these types of things myself.” I like to go to happy hour sometimes after work, should I bring my 12-year-old cousin with me next time? (Styleite)

• Here’s the commercial for the M.A.C.Gareth Pugh capsule collection. The video is more exciting than the actual makeup. (The Cut)

• Remember that other H&M collaboration? You know, the one for Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? Me barely. H&M has released the full lookbook, and it is full of ripped tees, grungy combat stompers, and tough girl leather. A perfect selection for Rihanna‘s stylists. (Fashionista)

• Rack up your stocking stuffers! Get 50% off Jenny Dayco jewelry (worn by the likes of Eva Marcille,) all holiday season long! Offer ends January 2.

~ Jihan

8 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Fatima Siad for Ojon, The Dragon Tattoo x H&M Lookbook, and 50% off Jenny Dayco Jewelry!”

1. BlkRose says:

A 12 year should never be waxed! it is beyond child abuse. Your daughter should be worried about her schooling or playing sports. At 12, my mother bhought my first pair of heels, but she didn’t buy me 6 inch heels! she instructed me on female hygiene, but never took me for a WAX! extremes are never good!

2. zimbabwechic says:

What the hell do bikini waxes for 11 year olds have to do with hygiene?? If they make sure to take a bath or two everyday they won’t need to wax and honestly what is there to wax on an 11 year old? And the sexualization of young children continues, paedophiles everywhere applaud YUUUUUCK!

3. sun.kissed says:

Fatima looks great. Glad to see her continuously working. Not feeling Jenny’s jewelery. I thought I was in for a treat, everything looks cheaply made :( 12 year old bikini waxes? Please.

4. Alexis says:

Fatima was always one of my favorites. She is doing her thing!!!

I agree with @zimbabwechic “if they make sure to tak a bath or two everyday they won’t need to wax” lol 12 is just way too young.

Definitely want to try out some of Jenny Dayco jewelry while it is on sale. Thanks for the announcement Jihan

5. Char says:

Fatima has had steady work, her and Bre Scullark seem to be the most consistently employed. However – I HATE her ad. I realize people wear fake hair in HAIR ads but that is one of the worst IMHO. It isn’t selling the product in the least bit to me because it is so obvious the model is wearing a wig of sorts.

6. Erika says:

I saw that segment on GMA about the tween spas. I was ok with the facials, manicures, and hairstyling but then they started talking about bikini waxes and I was like oh hell no. Their bodies aren’t finished growing yet and you wanna starting snatching hair off their bodies. Nope thats not cool.

7. FWM Earrings says:

just let little girls be little girls!

8. Danielle says:

Fatima looks GOOOOOD in that Ojon ad! lmao @ the video looks more exciting than the makeup (agreed though…lol).

Angels weep every time a 12 year old gets a bikini wax *sigh*