December 1st, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Gabrielle Union, Pharrell Williams, Diddy, and more!

While some celebs are staying close to home, most headed down to sunny Miami for Art Basel related events. The elite week calls for the finest of threads…let’s see who pulled out their best:

Gabrielle Union is hands down my favorite this week. We’re so used to seeing her in boring black–glad to see she showed up and showed out in that sultry hot pink cocktail. Werk!! Michelle Williams is a close second. Not sure where she’s been hiding, but she came back on the scene with a bang! Loving the champagne colors and her bouncy curls.
Who was your fave?

37 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Gabrielle Union, Pharrell Williams, Diddy, and more!”

1. Marthe says:

My favourites are Michelle Union and thumbs up for Diddy ! Even as a girl I’d like to have that shirt in my closet, i really love it.

2. AD says:

Gabby is killin it. Not liking Michelle’s curls, but her outfit is dope.

3. sun.kissed says:

^^LOL at Michelle Union…Gabby looks good, I barely recognized her and mistook her for Kelly Rowland for a sec. Nobody else is doing for me. Pharrell is killing me in that toy hat, though I will take those camouflage chairs in the background. Michelle Williams has on too much make up and a bad wig. Nicole looks cute, but regular. No one else is worth mentioning.

4. Jada King says:

Love me some Gabby…finally some color on that beautiful skin of hers…. As for the dudes I like Fab’s shirt

5. Nia says:

I love me some Nicole Richie!

6. Dom says:

Gabrielle takes it this week. Not a fan of that vest on Michelle, but the dress/skirt? underneath hints at awesome. Wish we could see that. And damn her body looks great!

Everybody else looks eh. That shirt looks really bad on Puff.

7. Char says:

i love gabby’s look – the pose is what puts it over the top, she is serving madd face honey! solange’s look is a close second for me actually, love that dress and the shoes.

8. Marsha D says:

Everyone look hot…except for Pharell….I’m not sure what’s happening there…btw..SOLANGE IS THAT CHICK!!!

9. Indigo says:

For real Pharell?? I don’t care who made the scarf,Fab looks wack and sweet.

10. Jihan says:

ooo Ms. Keys it’s time for a Caribbean vacation! Never seen her look so pale!

11. luxcheri says:

Um diddy looks extra sweet in that get up smh

12. Dom says:

@luxcheri

His true colors are shinning allllllllllllll the way through! LOL

13. Marsha D says:

Wait! I take alll dat back… everyone does NOT look good…da hell going on here?? Pharell looks like he’s playing dress up in his daddy’s big hat n jacket, Michelle Williams’ weave/wig looks very Canal Street, Alicia looks like a magician or a vampire…”Vampire in Hell’s Kitchen”, Diddy looks like studio 54 days, Fab *sigh* the scarf, and Iman looks like if you give her a light tap she’ll crumble to pieces….lawd…helll goin’ on in celeb’ville.

Iman is killing everybody. That’s how I want to look when I get old. Im happy to see Gabby working some color. That outfit is hot. I guess Dwayne is upgrading her.

15. Jen says:

sigh.. Pharrell what are you wearing? Gabrielle looks AMAZING! That color is popping off of her skin tone and the fit of that dress just suits her beautifully! You go girl!

16. Madpet says:

Gabby looks hot and Michelle Williams looks good too. This is the best I’ve seen her look in a looonnnng time!!

17. WHOA! Gabby looks amazing!

Any details on Solange’s dress?

Iman= STUNNING.

18. Courtney says:

Gabrielle Union killed it…HOTT!!!

19. Jinx Moneypenny says:

I think Alicia’s makeup is too light, which is why she looks like that. Her clothes are off too.

Gabrielle and Michelle are killing it. So happy to see Michelle looking like she used to when she was in DC. Everybody else is a pass.

20. Dameion says:

Pharrell and that hat I want it!

21. FashionOne says:

Gabrielle Union’s dress is on fire…Hot!

22. Liz says:

for a lady pushing 40, gabrielle union looks close to 25/26. she is fierce! not liking michelle williams’ outfit however. loving the men. its nice to see them stepping up their fashion game

23. LawyerChic says:

Deets on Gabby’s dress pleeeeeeease! I need this for my bday!

24. NikkiBellaRay says:

Gabby is hot as usual!

25. peter says:

Naomi is so beautifull

26. krystel says:

Everyone looks good..hmm @ Janelle wish she would do something different. (thinks to self) was she in the running for comments? Anyways good job guys.

27. Seven says:

Iman!!!!!! (nuff said).

28. Soo Much Love says:

Alicia Keys, PLEASE HIRE A STYLIST.. Hire EMILY B, she needs clients and you will benefit from her..

29. Livi says:

I need NEED to see Janelle Monae sans tuxedo!!! I get it but even Gaga switched it up sheesh

Alicia looks like count Dracula baha but her leather jacket is hot!

30. Mona L says:

Everyone looks great!!!! Esp Gabby, Noami even Michelle but honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Diddy is screaminggggggggg!!!!! Howyoudoin!

31. Ice says:

Gabrielle Union….BADDD! Love her dress!

32. Crystal says:

dayum gabby, don’t hurt em!
    michelle….bless your heart.
    alicia, just stick to the basics and stop trying to actually put an outfit together. you fail every single time. kthnxbai.

33. gabrielle union looks fantastic in that dress. love the color. i also like nicole richie’s low key look. pharell went a bit overboard but the color of the jacket and the hat work. i really love solange’s dress. she looks fantasmic! the rest….eh.

34. Michelle actually looks…dare I say…cute!
    Love those curls on her :)

35. Na415 says:

Gabrielle & Michelle hands down, that fur vest sweater was everything! And the Pink dress, the color pop so hard & look so fresh!!!

36. Diva says:

Michelle is finally coming into her own…. loves it !!!

37. Joy says:

Iman is absolutely stunning. Diddy….looks like Billy Ocean…SO not feeling his get-up.