November 30th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Shopping

Shani says, “I saw this picture of Chrissy Lampkin modeling her ‘Puck” Christian Louboutin booties on NecoleBitchie.com…”

“… but I CANNOT take my eyes off of her bag. Can you help?”
Yep! Chrissy paired her furry Loubies…

… with a $3,395 Valentino Antelope Large Rockstud Tote:

The Valentino fur bag combines rich color and dynamic texture with the brand’s signature shiny studs. Chrissy’s exact bag seems to be sold out, though you can inquire at your local Valentino boutique. Find one near you by visiting www.valentino.com.
In the meantime, what do you think of Chrissy’s furry accents?

Images via Taj Washington & Necole Bitchie

65 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Chrissy Lampkin’s Christian Louboutin Puck Pony Booties and Valentino Antelope Large Rockstud Tote”

1. Indigo says:

The shoes are ugly, and the bag doesn’t look worth the price…Details look cheesy… She looks like half woman,half pony.

2. Marsha D says:

Chrissy looks straight outta “Who’ville” with those ugly arse shoes. LMAO @ half woman half pony….I’m sorry but the whole outfit is ghetto….the bag looks almost life-like…like she fed it b4 she left the house.

3. Marthe says:

I hate everything that looks like dead animal and is no fake (which I guess Valentino and Louboutin are not) .

4. Marthe says:

Why does my reaction not appear?

5. Omgeezy! says:

Those boots are awful!!!i like the bag!hate the outfit she has on tacky!She usually looks nice on the show&her hair is so fab!!!

6. Marsha D says:

And as for Mr. CL I’m sure he had the Who’s in mind when he designed these….I wonder if the Grinch and his people got any credit for inspiration…..

7. Crystal says:

this is what happens when chicks get hood rich.

8. Tam says:

Those shoes a horribly ugly…no ma’am!!!

9. Dom says:

Those shoes are hideous. Like, they’re making me feel slightly nauseous.

10. MsCorporate says:

Hate the fur shoes and bag, not worth the money. Claire, I love this site but the pop up for Tyler Perry’s “For better or worse” is killing me doll. Does it have to pop up EVERY single time I attempt to navigate throughout the site?

11. Mona L says:

Guess Jimmy got that $25,000 check after all.

12. Claire says:

@MsCorporate I feel you on the pop ups. I asked my ad company to stop that ish, but alas…sent a bunch of e-mails, hopefully the issue is resolved soon. Even I’m annoyed by it! xx

13. IBreatheFashion says:

I don’t know why but I am not loving the boot.. Its something very weird about that peice of fur that is sticking up.. Its kind of creepy to me. THe bag is ehh ok.. Nothing to rant and rave about in my opinion. She has great skin though. And I see Jimmy finally put a ring on it, and its GAWGEOUS!

14. NikkiBellaRay says:

Those shoes are just so wrong, in more ways than one! Creative indeed BUT utterly ridiculous.

15. Trendsetta says:

The shoes and tote are fab but they didnt work with her entire outfit, it looked as if she threw it all together without any thought of how ghetto it will actually look. Her friend behind her looked better than she did… shame.

16. AD says:

The shoes, bag and leather top/jacket are the hottest pieces of the outfit. Otherwise she looks pretty ho-hum. I do like her, though.

17. Frost says:

Those shoes are ugly. Who believes that furry elf shoes are worth over $1,000? :P

18. SxyDread says:

the shoes look like a deer’s ass. absolutely NOT feeling them. the bag would have been cute on it’s own but even that is not saying too much to me right now. the way she paired the two was typical ghetto fashion, not feeling this outfit at all. her hair and skin look great though.

19. sun.kissed says:

Hell to the naw! Those shoes are a hot mess. I do like the bag though. LOL at straight outta Whoville, half woman half pony and it looks like she fed it before she left the house. You guys are hilarious! That outfit has nothing to do with the shoe and bag. Chrissy, come again mama!

20. Kitty B. says:

For some reason I can only picture hoodrats running around in these ugly boots and bag o_O

21. janelle says:

i’m almost certain this “look” aint what christian or valentino had in mind when they designed these pieces smh

22. lisha says:

Those shoes are NOT CUTE … :/

23. Savage says:

Can you say new money?

24. Truth Teller says:

THOSE BOOTS ARE SO MOTHERFLIPPING UGLY THAT IT HURTS ME EYES TO EVEN LOOK AT THEM! YUCK WHAT RODENT DID THEY GET THAT FROM?

25. Elena says:

You all are hilarious! LOL at “deer’s ass” and “Whoville”! Those boots and bag are ugly though!

26. love says:

Wow some of yall are going in about her looking ghetto and being new money umm I don’t know why that has anything to do with it. Rihanna is “new money” and she dresses great. But anyways the bag and shoes are ugly no matter what money purchased it

27. Latanya says:

I must agree, the boots are not attractive but the bag could be with a different ensemble.

28. Savage says:

Rihanna works for a living and earned hers. When she first hit the scene she didn’t look a gaudy mess. When you go from not having much to alot in the blink of an eye you tend to look tacky.

29. Savage says:

BTW the boots are cute to me..They’re just executed poorly…very poorly

30. shelly says:

@ Mona L: Yesssss! Yandy probably had to go get it for him too, lol

And I do love Chrissy, but that outfit is horrendous. She should have had Emily style her. The boots and bag are so over the top that they need to be paired with a bottom and a top/jacket that is less tame. I don’t think Valentino or CL would be happy about this ensemble, but they are getting paid, so I guess at the end of the day, that’s all that matters.

31. kat says:

LOLOLOL!!!@Marsha D!! The Grinch that Stole Christmas is the FIRST thing I thought of when I saw those shoes!!

32. Marsha D says:

@Savage…spot on…….
    LOL@ “deer’s ass”!!!!
    Sorry to go in on her again but it just looks tacky…and typical.

33. ummmm says:

At this point, I’m just upset with CL, who I happen to LOVE, for making these horrible shoes and slapping a 6 inch heel on them only to have celebrities wear them like they’re the hottest things on the market. Ugly is ugly – these and the Dafs look like clown shoes, point blank period. Make a quality shoe, with class and a sexy silhouette and then price it correctly. This ish here just upsets me. The bag isn’t so bad but i’m really tired of psuedo-famous and overly famous alike hawking these ugly oversized shoes! (Stepping off of my soapbox now)

34. Hate the shoes.

Is that an engagement ring? aww!

35. Chris styles says:

Yes Marsha D a straight up Dr. Suess character! Smdh

36. Crystal says:

i stopped reading @ deer’s ass. HILARIOUS!
    hood rich/new money/ghetto/hood rat = i can look country, tackless, triflin, and/or a hot damn mess…all i care about is that i have on designer pieces.

37. LawyerChic says:

Mr. Louboutin thought to himself, “I bet I can make these sheep by anything!” He then proceeded to make these shoes.

38. Empress says:

I actually like the boots…but the matching bag is too much..Her shirt doesn’t accentuate the whole look either!

39. Jackie says:

The outfit is awful. The shoes are hideous. The bag is gross. Just…ewww!

40. michelebeezit says:

She needs to get her own a Kimbella beat down for that lmao

41. Indigo says:

@ Love… The term new money is used when people buy useless things, because they aren’t use to having.. It doesn’t have anything to do with how someone dresses… She paid all that money on that ugly,useless mess..but in her head she is doing something because of the price tag.. You hear it all the time.. someone will make the comment that something is ugly, and someone else will come in and talk about how much it cost.. Cribs was a show filled with lost ppl with new money. People that have been rich for a long time, don’t feel the need to have to let everyone know,especially when it comes to clothes.

42. Sharde Monet says:

Chrissy needs to seriously get thee “Puck” outta here with them boots …lmao at somebody talkin bout they look like she came out of who-ville lol ha! smh …the Valentino bag is hot though , its nice lil splurge list item ;)

43. nicy says:

SHOES ARE HOT!! GET IT CHRISSY!! The shoes are not my style but I won’t say that they’re “hideous” or “ugly”. To each his own!!

google girlogic.

44. christie says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Shoes and the Bag . they are both fabbbbbulous in their own right . the whole outfit together ? Eh . the Tshirt dumbed it down … if it were a plain white pocket tee , then cool . For people that are saying its just pure UGLY : Fashion is about trying new things , in or out of the “NORM” , and for the LOVE of Fashion , people wear questionable things .. ever heard of Avant Garde ? this falls under it .. she’s doing her , and that’s awesome .

45. Kishonda says:

HATE HATE HATE IT! Come on now..just put a freakin animal on your feet. That looks ridiculous. Hood rich, just like someone else said. smh

46. Kishonda says:

I agree with the new money statement.

Some of us will buy and wear ANYTHING just because of a high price tag. When you’re not used to having alot of money those are the choices that are made sometimes. Once she gets settled into it maybe she will bypass the price and look for the style, because this AINT IT.

47. katie says:

She looks like evolution gone horribly wrong! And dead@ a deer’s ass!

48. B says:

Ghettoooooo!

49. Madpet says:

I actually like the shoes, just not on her. She’s doin too much with the shoes and purse. She should’ve opted for a simple black pump, maybe some lace up booties.