/* analytics code */
• June Ambrose confirmed via Twitter yesterday that she is indeed looking for an intern or assistant!
So all you NYC-based aspiring stylists, take advantage of the opportunity to work with one of the best in the biz! Email TeamJuniverse@gmail.com if you’re interested! (June Ambrose Twitter)
• The Museo de la Moda in Santiago, Chile procured the dress Amy Winehouse wore on the cover of her Grammy-award winning album Back to Black at auction for $67,120. Stories like this make me I wish I could auction off my credit card debt. (HuffPost)
• If you care, Kourtney Kardashian announced today that she is pregnant with her second child. This announcement couldn’t be more timely, since the public hates Kim for her sham marriage, and people love pregnant ladies! All three sisters cover January 2012’s Glamour, so if you were hoping the divorce would finally diminish their overexposure, well… tough titty. (Hello Beautiful, HuffPost)
• Vogue Japan editrix Anna Dello Russo gives us 10 simple rules on holiday party etiquette. I plan on respectfully ignoring #10, which says; “don’t throw yourself on the buffet… it’s not POLITE!” (ADR)
• Stella McCartney turned on the Christmas lights at her store in London last night, with the help of AbFab‘s Jennifer Saunders (as Edina Monsoon) and costar Emma Bunton. The designer will be featured in one of the three Christmas episodes of the sitcom, set to air in December. (Telegraph)