November 29th, 2011
Claire's Life, Fashion News
Watch the Fashion Bomb Talk Style With Rae Holliday of Roc4Life.com!

So last week, before interviewing Lala at TenoverTen Nail Salon, I actually was the subject of a stylish interview with Rae Holliday of Roc4Life.com:

We chatted about my personal style, what I see in the future for the Fashion Bomb, and my style icons. It was fun!
Check out the video here:

See a full rundown of the interview and leave a comment at www.roc4life.com.
For details about my outfit, check this post.

Posted In
14 comments

14 Responses to “Watch the Fashion Bomb Talk Style With Rae Holliday of Roc4Life.com!”

1. omgfantastic says:

he should get rid of that beard. does. not. look. good.

and somehow, his skin looks ashy. sorry to be negative.

2. vanessa says:

Love discover new talented people that we can not find in Barcelona, thank you Claire!!

espantajasandfriends.blogspot.com

3. Nakia says:

Claire as usual you look amazing. Great interview!

4. Sharde Monet says:

THIS IS HOT CLAIRE!!!

5. sun.kissed says:

Cute interview. Claire, you seem a lot more comfortable on the other side of the mic. Did I detect a little bit of flirtation in the beginning of this viddy? OOOowww!

6. Rae Holliday says:

It’s the lighting, I love you tho! lol -Rae

7. McKenzie says:

I follow Rae on twitter and he is hi-larious!

8. jdj says:

Not sure why our views differ so much but when I saw the first pic I thought to myself, “Wow, that brother is cute!” Could be I’m due for an eye exam or his look just may not be your cup of tea but ashy? I think your skin is beautiful and appreciate the well groomed beard.

9. hehe says:

Yea wtf is up with the negative comment? Anyway I enjoyed the interview and think he’s handsome.

10. Jinx Moneypenny says:

Go ‘head Claire!!! Well done. And Rae is a cutie, good energy as well.

11. I’M LOVING THOSE EARRINGS CLAIRE :)

12. Kahalia says:

I love seeing you on camera Claire. In the next five years FBD will be your empire! Keep doing your thing…We love it. Bombers salute! ps thanks for the inspiration to do the BIG earrings- you have showed me how to pull it off and still look classy…

13. Great Interview…loving those Meloday Ehsani earrings, nice!

14. sylvia says:

claire you are just looking FABULOUS! go you!