November 29th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Louis Vuitton

Adrienne Bailon visited Fabolous’s 3 Kings coat drive at Dr. Jay’s yesterday wearing a fur vest, mini skirt, and a limited edition Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma GM bag:

An elegant classic, the large Louis Vuitton handbag is crafted of monogrammed patent leather and trimmed in fine leather. The satchel features brass hardware, comfortable rolled handles, a removable key bell, and a petite padlock.

The bag is one of the largest in the Monogram Vernis collection, and can ring in at upwards of $2,500. If you feel like treating yourself this winter, visit www.louisvuitton.com for a boutique near you–or try to find a way to add yourself to the mile long waiting list at www.bagborroworsteal.com (you can rent it for $325 a month).

Would you rock the bag?

35 Responses to “Splurge: Adrienne Bailon’s Fabolous 3 Kings Coat Drive Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis Alma GM Bag”

1. away says:

yes yes yes! i wanna snatch it

2. IBreatheFashion says:

YES!!! Love it!

3. Nessa B says:

This woman has been looking awesome and stunning in all of the pictures that i’ve seen her in lately.

4. Martinique_Fr says:

That bag has been on my dream wish list for a while now… Love it!

5. MissTrish says:

Yes!!! I’ve had the redish/burgundy one on my wish for a while now. Kinda hoping that my boyfriend sees the light and this bag will be waiting under the tree for me :)

6. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Caaauuutttee!!

7. moni says:

Hell yes! I would rock this bag….hard!

8. sun.kissed says:

Loves the bag, but why did she have to cheapen it with that wack a** charm? That brings the look down several notches. Other than that she’s looks great.

9. Nikki says:

I don’t think a $500 charm can cheapen the bag, I think it changes the look and makes it more fun.

10. Fashionbum82 says:

i hate the chain too..

11. Nakia says:

I have this bag in the cherry red my husband gave it to me for my 35th bday. It’s a great bag and I get a lot of compliments on it but I must admit its very large and can be a bit awkward sometime. Yet it’s still my fav bag in my collection :)

12. Brandi says:

i’ve been wanting this bag for so long (not in that color though) but my husband keeps saying no lol if i still don’t have it by may i’m going to get it myself as a treat for graduating law school.

13. Sharde Monet says:

The fur vests is def on my MUST HAVE list this season ..still searching for the right one, loved the way she paired it with the belt accent …its too cute!!! And LV is always goes hard!

14. Lara says:

Forget about the bag, I want to know where her shoes are from!

15. Empress says:

This bag was on my list….until I seen how big it was in the store..I ended up getting the Bellevue GM in pomme d amour(red)..It was $1,000 cheaper..LV bags are my fav!!

16. Empress says:

Rent bags??? Like what’s the point?

17. Diva says:

ummmmmmmm renting a bag is such a tease… don’t you wanna keep it forever ??? I do !
    It’s a pricey investment i will admit, but if you have the money why not ???

18. vanessa says:

I don’t like this type of bag, it remembers me my mama’s bags, i think it’s for an older person, she’s so young and she always wears too much make up, too much accesories… she’s pretty but she’s too much!!!!!!!!!

espantajasandfriends.blogspot.com

19. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I don’t get it, you could save the $325 a month for less than a year and buy the bag! I wish I had come up with Bag, Borrow, or Steal, a fool and his/her money are soon parted, and I need to capitalize on some of this foolishness! As much as Adrienne’s thirsty, wannabe socialite behind gets on my nerves, that outfit is givin’ me all kinds of life! The bag is too big for me, but the shoes tho…where can a sista cop THOSE?!

20. ShardeMonet says:

@ vanessa Well apparently “too much” is how you get signed up to be on all the fashion blogs, so guess it works for her *shrug*

21. sun.kissed says:

Those booties are Valentino if I’m not mistaken. And just because the charm is $500 doesn’t mean it doesn’t look cheap.

22. Brenda says:

Do you have info on the fur vest? I actually like the LV charm on the bag….

23. luxcheri says:

Yeah I saw someone carrying this bag on Sunday at church. Lord knows I was secretly lusting lol

24. Carlita says:

I hate that f*&^%g bag, and other variations of it

25. bella says:

yes this is on my wish list! i have to get this bag eventually

26. I have been lusting for this bag in Red all over the internet for at least a year now. lol

27. Comfort P. says:

Its a status symbol just like Christian Louboutins…. I dont think its hot to “Wear your money”

28. Indigo says:

An oversize cosmetic bag. lol

29. Mona L says:

this is a hood rat bag everyone hood rat has one! lol

30. I lllloovve the Alma.. The Pomme Alma is on my dream list! Until then I’ll just chill with my speedy and Delightful. I’m looking into buying an Azur Neverfull GM. Any thoughts?

31. CAN’T AFFORD IT :( & IF I COULD PROBABLY WOULDN’T BUY IT

32. Grace says:

Appropriate attire for a charity event….

33. Na415 says:

I would if i could, out of my price range. But the i love the bag!!!

34. Mona says:

I’m kinda feeling Julissa’s boots…wish there was a better view. Do you know have the deets on those?