November 28th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Holidays, Shopping, What to Wear
Holiday 2011 Shopping: 100+ Party Dresses

December is right around the corner and before you know it, we’ll be counting down to 2012!
We’re sure you’re all on the hunt for that perfect holiday dress, so we decided to do a little shopping for ya–at every price point.

From office holiday parties to NYE celebrations, we found 100+ sultry options to help you shut-it-down.
$100 or less:

$100-$200:

$200-$300:

$300+:

Don’t forget accessories…

Between you and I, I’ve already found my dresses! For the Fashion Bomb Holiday Party (save the date, Tuesday December 13th!), I’m wearing a dress by the DPiper Twins (check out their holiday lookbook here). And for New Year’s…it’s all about Brian Lichtenberg. Don’t worry, I’ll take plenty of pix:)
Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays!
*Main Picture Credit: Santigold and Spank Rock by Alexi Lubomirski for Harper’s Bazaar December 2011.

Posted In
14 comments

14 Responses to “Holiday 2011 Shopping: 100+ Party Dresses”

1. Jennifer says:

I LOVE these! I found at least one at every price point!

Kudos for breaking it down for all the different budgets, too, Claire–that should keep everyone satiated.

2. Savage says:

CLAIRE!!! Good stuff dear! See a couple of items that I am def coveting..

3. lolodoll says:

Great picks. ASOS never fails me when I need a cheap party dress. Just concerned because soo many people are now hip to this site. I found a cute A&O dress on their site earlier today. Thinking of making this my NYE dress of choice. Also, think I’ll steer clear of sequins since everyone and their mom will be in sequins. Lol!

4. ummmm says:

As much as I’d love a sequin dress for the new year, I expect to see everyone else in just that so I’m hoping for something else just as nice…

5. Pre-Med says:

when you said “every price point” I thought you meant “EVERY” price point. lol
    still too rich for my blood.
    I’ll be staying in this holiday season, anyway. But at least i can still look lol
    #onebrokeGirl

6. Dom says:

This was a great post! I love that you included such a wide variety of price points.

7. JetSet_Divas says:

I love this post! I have my eye on the blue one-shoulder dress.

8. Lee says:

Next year, would you make sure this post comes out earlier, please…..

9. CollegeGrad11 says:

ardenb has some great dresses for new yrs on sale now! check it out! $50 and under also!

10. Truth Teller says:

CHEERS TO COLLEGE GRAD 11 AND I ALSO AM SICK OF SEQUIN EVERY ONE AND THEY MAMA WEARING ONE! UGHH

11. t-fal says:

Cute options! But i gotta cosign, no more sequins.

12. Sharde Monet says:

Im so loving the Seasons tide-ings dress so cute!!

13. This is the reason why I love Holidays, you get to see dresses that are really cute and eye catchy in an affordable rate. Its like you can buy lots of dress in for this coming Holiday.