November 26th, 2011
Celebrity Style, HM Designer Sale, Kanye West, Men's style

Guys, if you didn’t grab Versace x H&M’s $129 Bomber jacket while you could, you might’ve missed out on the hottest item of the season!
Chris Brown is the latest celeb to rock the bomber, pairing his look with the brand’s bright blue pants and black button down top for a recent video shoot:

As we first reported here, Swizz Beatz wore the jacket to Reebok’s “Reethym of Life” party at the VIP Room in Paris with a Versace x H&M scarf while Kanye West paired the bomber with leather pants for a performance in Victoria’s Secret fashion show.

Kanye wore it first and wore it best in my opinion. His neutral pairings allowed the jacket to shine.
Who do you think wore it the best?

Jacket, $129

Pix spied @UpscaleHype

26 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Chris Brown vs. Swizz Beatz vs. Kanye West in Versace x H&M’s Bomber Jacket”

1. ILLicitDreamz says:

Kanye!!! Not feeling the blue pants nor am I feeling Swizz’s scarf.
    And if Chris was going to wear blue pants he should have done some all black shoes.

2. WaliyyahS says:

Yeezy hands down! Chris is doing a lil too much with the pants & Swizz f’d it up with the scarf.

3. Lollihearts says:

Kanye without a doubt!

4. MIssRich says:

Chris Brown DID!!!! the blue pants add to the look!!, Yeezy looks cool but the sneakers are a no. Swiss Looks cool too, but im team breezy on this

5. ShawnF. says:

I will have to go with Chris Brown. The jacket plays with different colors, but the pants did it for me. Although Kanye played it safe, those tights were not the best choice. Swizz could have left that scarf home, and maybe he would be in the running.

6. Jaida says:

Tough decision. I love both of my faves’ (Breezy & Yeezy) style, but I’m gonna have to stick with Kanye on this one. Chris could’ve done without the bright blue pants. There’s already enough going on with the jacket (color, print, etc.)

7. Chris Brown Rocked it out!

8. Nakia says:

I voted for Ye on the original post, but I’m now choosing CB I like his spin and I really didn’t like the leather leggings on Kanye

9. Cee Lo says:

Everybody played it safe with the all black but breezy brought the heat with those blue pants. He wasnt afraid to add color even tho there is much of it in the jacket and it wasn’t to over the top either so kudos

10. Nessa B says:

I still think that Kanye rocked it the best. I do like Chris Brown’s style perspective though. It’s very Miami chic. Swizzy still makes makes me laugh with his stylistic rendition.

11. sun.kissed says:

Kanye! The jacket and the pants are competing on Chris.

12. Miss Understood says:

Chris Brown definitely does it for me! I can’t get with Yeezy and those leather tights. I hate when females wear tights as pants, it’s absolutely UNACCEPTABLE for a man to do so, IMO.

13. Brittney says:

Chris brown rocked it! Swizzy is a fail the scarf has to go!

14. Truth Teller says:

KANYE WEST DUH! LOL

15. Tam says:

C. Breezy!!

16. Kitty B. says:

Chris Brown, DID IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! luv it <33333

17. VeryLivingEND says:

Breezy & Yeezy.

18. Lolo says:

I say Kanye all day….i kinda like the blue pants w/ the jacket like Chris Brown did it BUT ii feel like its such a statement jacket, the pants kinda takes away from it and CB’s choice of shoes dont work either…if Chris would have done it like the model [blue button up, black slacks] and black shoes, it would have been killer!

19. Crystal says:

Chris Brown killed it! I will never accept a man in leather leggings so Kanye is a no.

20. Jennifer says:

K.A.N.Y.E.
    And for whoever else wears it, Kanye still wore it best. (:

21. Faith says:

I think that Kayne wore it best. The jacket already makes a statement, everything else should be toned down. Go Yeezy!

22. Lulu Mzathu says:

I still stand by Yeezy..it wasn’t a bad attempt from Chris though.

23. JuJu says:

I cant take Chris serious with that hair no sir

24. Mona L says:

maybe if CB wasnt a blonde bombshell again!

25. sso says:

I ‘ve got the jacket which is size M
    100% authenthic! never worn. e-mail me if you interested.

26. Neya says:

KANYE ALL DAY! Yeah He Wore It Better. I Think Those Leather Pants And Those Shoes Go Awesome With It.