• The world has barely recovered from the Versace x H&M hype, and now it turns out the two are teaming up for another collaboration due this spring!
That’s right. A second chance at months of constant coverage on this romance between H&M and Versace. A few shots of the collection have leaked, and it looks pretty cute. I’m eyeing those tutti frutti slingback sandals. This is how you make money in a bad economy, folks! (UK Mirror)
• Gaga’s Workshop opened at Barney’s last night with a ribbon cutting done by the Lady herself. The holiday collaboration which includes cosmetics, accessories, and various household nick knacks, will be available at Barney’s until January 2. (WWD)
• The only winners of the Occupy Wall Street movement are the 1%. After Jay-Z refused to donate the profits of his “Occupy All Streets” tees to the movement, artist and OWS supporter, Daniel Edwards made this sculpture depicting Young Hova as a robber baron. Jay’s bust anchors that of Richie Rich, Scrooge McDuck, and Mr. Burns (note: he’s probably wealthier than all of them). (Necole Bitchie)
• Nicole by Nicole Miller has launched a new website which includes a blog, behind-the-scenes footage of the creation process, and of course, an e-store where you can purchase the items made exclusively for JCPenney.
• Janet Jackson‘s collaboration with outerwear and accessories line, Blackglama, is finally available in stores! Get all your upscale essentials from leather gloves to fur coats especially chosen by the pop diva at Maxmillian Fur Salon at select Saks Fifth Avenues and Bloomigdale’s.
• Just when I was starting to like clomping around in boots, ASOS is previewing their Spring collection! African inspired bustiers and joyful floral pieces are making me long for the days of open toe sandals and bare legs! Take a look, but try not to get too excited; it’s not even December yet! (Racked)
16 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Surprise! Versace x H&M Spring 2012 Collection, Jay-Z’s Tees Make Him OWS ‘Scrooge’, and Nicole by Nicole Miller”
Leave a Reply
Popular Posts This Week
blog advertising is good for you