/* analytics code */
• Lakshmi Menon gives major face for Elle UK’s December 2011 issue.
Love those Chanel gloves! (Fashion Gone Rogue)
• Valentino is bringing 50 years of his designs to your computer. Starting Monday, December 5 you can download The Valentino Garavani Virtual Museum to your desktop, and browse through over 300 dresses in the more than 107,500 square-feet the exhibition occupies. Complete with sketches, 360-degree views, and red carpet snapshots, this virtual exhibition gives you a thorough look at the designer’s work over the years, dating back as far at the 1960s with pieces worn by Jacqueline Kennedy and Elizabeth Taylor. Think you’ll be downloading? (Vogue UK)
• Eyewear company Eyebobs is teaming up with 90-year-old style icon Iris Apfel for a capsule collection of sunglasses, readers, and sun readers, set to drop in 2013 (why so far away?) If anyone knows about readers, it’s a 90-year-old woman. Prices will range from $75-99. (WWD)
• Indie designer Shavonne DeAnn is having a special Cyber Monday promotion! Get pieces from her fall collection for 20% off on Monday, November 28th from 5am-midnight.
• If you “[s]ee any chic truck drivers” in Marc Jacobs‘ Spring 2012 collection, the company announced via twitter that they are offering a reward for anyone who can lead them to the purloined samples. (Telegraph)
• Speaking of fashion exhibitions, London’s design museum will celebrate the works of Christian Louboutin with an exhibition aptly titled “Christian Louboutin.” Creative! The show is set to run from March 28-July 1. (WWD)
• A number of retailers are jumping the gun this year, opening their doors on Thanksgiving night to shoppers who want to get a head start on holiday shopping. Stores like The Gap, Ann Taylor, and Macy’s will open at midnight after Thanksgiving or earlier, starting what The Cut is calling “Brown Thursday.” After being traumatized by the crowds in SoHo last year, I might sit this Black Friday out. Will any of you be shopping on Brown Thursday? (The Cut)
• If you’ve got a LYRALOVESTAR fan on your shopping list this holiday season, the brand is having a “Holiday Bijoux” trunk show all week at Henri Bendel. You can also meet the designer, Crystal Streets! Check out the show at these times: Monday-Wednesday 10AM-8PM, Black Friday 8AM-9PM, Saturday 9AM-9PM, and Sunday 10AM-8PM. Henri Bendel is located at 712 5th avenue and 56th st.