November 21st, 2011
Celebrity Style, Claire's Life, Fashion Bomb TV, Video

Last week I hopped over to Ten over Ten nail salon in Tribeca to attend X-Rated Fusion’s Holiday Beauty Pampering Party Hosted by Lala Anthony.

In between getting a manicure and sampling some of the tasty treats, I had to grab the chance to interview Lala about her style.
Check out installment two of Fashion Bomb TV, edited by DsEyez Productions:

What do you think?
Check out a few more pictures from the night:

There were lots of stocking stuffers!

Of course I sampled a few…

Beauty editors and style bloggers lined up to get fresh holiday manicures.

I chose Chanel ‘Dragon’, a bright red color.

Christina of Love Brown Sugar, publicist Christina Rice, and our beauty contributor Danielle of the Style and Beauty Doctor rolled through.

Lala came with her dad–it was really cute!

Of course our host indulged in a manicure as well.

It was a fun night!

Outfit info:

Melody Ehsani Fatima Earrings and Dazzle Me Tonight Skirt, courtesy of DareUBoutique.com. Black off the shoulder top, Michelle New York. Headphones Necklace, Girl Props. Assorted Rings, Forever 21.

Photos by Marta McAdams

32 Responses to “Fashion Bomb TV: X-Rated Fusion Holiday Beauty Pampering Party Hosted by Lala Anthony”

1. sun.kissed says:

Cute! Loves those earrings and that skirt. Gimme!

2. sun.kissed says:

Glad to see she isn’t afraid to admit she borrows clothes from her friends! That’s my LaLa!

3. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Lala’s makeup is flawless!

4. ccj38 says:

Your hair looks great very becoming style.

5. Kim says:

Claire. Do you happen to know where Lala’s dress was from?

6. T1K says:

Where can I get those earrings Claire!?!?!?!

7. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Looked fun!

8. Claire says:

@Sticky-n-Sweet I know, right! I need her makeup artist’s number!
    @Kim Lala is wearing a dress by Lover. She wore the dress in black at another event. Get it here:
    @T1K My earrings are Melody Ehsani, you can get them from http://www.dareuboutique.com

9. This looks like it was so much fun!!! I love parties with Candy Bars! I had one at my House Warming, it was a hit!!!!

7eventh Letter

10. Char says:

love the outfit, but the sound on the interview was awful. I know it was noisy at the event, but I imagine a lot of interviews are done in the midst of chaos, so just some constructive criticism regarding Fashion Bomb TV.

11. Tia says:

Pretty pretty Claire with the hair always on point…hey where can i find a skirt like the one you are wearing? i really want a sparkly skirt….

12. Claire says:

@Char Yep, I need more practice with the mic. Thanks for your comment, though, I appreciate it!

13. mama says:

claaaair, danieeeele, hey gurls!! look at those smiles. gorgeous

14. Melanie says:

Claire, you’re gorj!!! Luv your locs.

15. Brittany says:

I want some Xrated minibottles! Two other thoughts: I think Claire should’ve left off the necklace, it seems to be competing with her earrings and asymmetrical neckline. And second, why don’t we ever see Danielle rocking her natural hair. :(

16. Princess says:

i love your earring!!! where did you get them?

17. Crystal says:

I saw a gold sequin mini skirt in H&M. I picked it up and then put it down but now I may have to get back and get it. Thanks Claire!

Sorry, I’m not feeling Lala’s dress AT ALL. It looks like a wedding dress from the Little House on the Prarie wardrobe closet (maybe I need to see a full shot) but her make up is FLAWLESS!

18. ladyluo says:

I only clicked on this link because I LOVE your lipstick/gloss and was hoping to get the deets in the article. What is it please?

19. MYSS LAUREN says:

NICE PICS!! EVERYONE LOOKED GORGE…

20. Loving your earrings, Claire! Good post.

21. Ashley says:

In loveeee with this post!! I can’t wait for the Holidays and I want to get a manicure lol. You look awesome and so does Lala.

22. Danielle says:

@mama heyyyy!

@Brittany There are pics of me with my natural hair (and my weave…lol) on my own blog. Not sure why that matters to you though. *shrugs*

23. JoJoPie says:

Claire you look really pretty love the hair!! no shade but money sure does make you look better I remember Lala when she worked for the Beat and she was BUSTED! Glad she stepped her game up

24. KK says:

Claire! Love the earrings, and checked out the designer’s website. Question: how heavy are the earrings? They don’t look to pull on your ears (or the ears of the model on the website); I’m just curious if they would stretch out my ear piercings.

25. Jinx Moneypenny says:

*leans closer to take everything you’re wearing* My eyes are gleaming just taking in those earrings Claire. Oh lord I think you set off another upcoming spree, lol.

You and Danielle look great!

26. Chris styles says:

Omg I was gonna get those Fatima earrings but they just felt so big! Even though they are they look really cute on you!

27. Claire says:

@KK I think the earrings are plastic, so no, they’re not heavy! I love wearing them. Thx everyone;)
    Also, if the earrings are still sold out at Dare U Boutique, Melody Ehsani sells ‘em on her website as well: http://melodyehsani.com

28. Mr.Raghab says:

Fashion design is an art, as well as a good profession.The trends of today’s fashion is upgrading day by day……Also career growth is incredible….

I happened to work with Kishore Mamillapalli in Delhi. Currently based in New Delhi, he actually belongs from Indore. I worked with him in the domain of fashion designing. Kishore had a great eye for details, and his combination of western and Indian styles and his way of blending them was pretty unique. The 3 years that I worked with him were the most valuable lessons that I learnt. Today though I am a renowned fashion designer I still remember my days of working with Kishore Mamillapalli.

29. Indigo says:

Claire you are beautiful… and a cutie pie.

30. Kahalia says:

Great pics of the party and your outfit. i really thought LaLa was gonna say, Shut Up! to the crowd in the middle of the interview. It was HER party, dag don’t they see a TV interview going on, tone it down ppl. Also @JoJoPie i remember when LaLa used to work at 97.5 in ATL & I never saw her looking “busted’…ah well…

31. brittney says:

is there anyway i can find the x rated bottle opener either or on a websit for free ill pay 60 for the rhystone one!!

32. Tami says:

Wow what a pinktastic party!