November 18th, 2011
Ethnic Models, Snapshot
Snapshot: Jourdan Dunn and Rob Evans by Alasdair McLellan for i-D Winter 2011

Jourdan Dunn and Rob Evans by Alasdair McLellan for i-D Winter 2011.

Snapshot is a section showcasing ad campaigns, pictures, and editorials featuring men and women of color. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!

Source: Models.com.

10 Responses to “Snapshot: Jourdan Dunn and Rob Evans by Alasdair McLellan for i-D Winter 2011”

1. Kitty B. says:

This girl does no wrong in my eyes!!!!!! Flawless :-)

2. mY oPINION says:

SHE IS GORJ~!!

3. Miss Smith says:

That bob is AMAZING on her!

4. Whitney says:

I love it! For some reason a few of these looks to me are reminiscent of the ’90′s.

5. coldplayer says:

I love this! I agree with Whitney! Very reminiscent of the 90′s. Reminds me of Adina Howard or Anita Baker.

6. Starla says:

Gorg! I absolutely love the dress in the first pic.

7. Jordan is absolutely flawlessly stunning. I am always amazed at how she so easily pulls off every photo shoot w/o looking boring. Gosh. Just beautiful.

8. Rae says:

SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!!

9. Siyam says:

Jourdan looks great, I love her face and the way she talked about working out with her son. That’s really cool. And speaking of looking hot, so does my model crush Mr. Evans…that boxing physique is evident :)