November 16th, 2011
Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Who Wore it Better

Mashonda of Love & Hip-Hop fame attended fellow reality starlet Jennifer Williams’s Lucid Lipgloss launch last night in the same $1,495 Alexander McQueen Flesh Fish Bone platform sandals previously spied on Beyonce and Alicia Keys:

Beyonce was the first to rock the haute heels in Paris with an Isabel Marant dress, while Ms. Keys rocked the shoes with her favorite black pants and a mandarin collar gold top. Mashonda went for va va voom in a wine colored cocktail, nipped at the waist by a wide belt .
The gold t-bar platforms feature gold embellishments and a 5 inch heel.

Who Wore it Best?

31 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Beyonce vs. Alicia Keys vs. Mashonda in Alexander McQueen Flex Fishbone Platform Sandals”

1. jenna says:

i think beyonce wore it best but i do love the styling choices of alicia keys. this look compliments her shape well (better than a lot of clothing i’ve seen her in recently).

2. truth teller says:

i though mashonda did

3. Marsha D says:

Bey got this one….but Mashonda looks good too, she’s had some really good looks.

4. addikted2fashion says:

i like the way mashonda looks. she kept it simple. which most times, less is more.
    alicia is giving face like “yeah im workin this look!”….no you’re not, boo. have a seat.

p.s.i think some people are going to choose beyonce just b/c she’s beyonce. not based on the actual styling of the ensembles with the shoes.

5. cheeky says:

@addikted2fashion
    or maybe we’ll choose bey because in this one rare instance, she actually, imo, got it right. Trust me, i’ll be the first to tell you that no matter how much I love her as an artist, she’s as country and style-challenged as they come. But i think in this instance, she got it right. She has the perfect summer dress on with a perfect summer sandal.

Seems perfect to me.

6. Ashnicky says:

My vote is for Bey then Mashonda.

7. Marsha D says:

@Cheeky…thanks….I agree.

8. Dom says:

I’m not a Beyonce fan at all. But I’ll admit when she looks good, & she takes top in those sandals.

Mashonda looks okay but I’m so over the large belt to define the waist.

9. Dom says:

Also, is that Al Reynolds? Why is his head so damn big?

10. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Beyonce’s dress looks better with the shoes but I love how Mashonda styled her look!

11. latanya says:

Mashonda

12. Sunshine says:

I like Mashonda,the shoes stood out more,in my opinion.

13. Tam says:

It is definitely between Beyonce and Mashonda. They both look nice

14. Ay says:

Bey hands down…The shoe goes well overall with the dress and the look.

15. sun.kissed says:

Beyonce and Mashonda both look nice. I don’t like either of their bags, but I had to give it to Bey–her sunglasses brought the look up a notch.

16. sun.kissed says:

LOL a face-off between both of Swizzy’s baby mama’s.

17. Nia says:

I love how they put Alicia Keys “favorite black pants” lmao classic

18. Lolodoll says:

Alicia

19. Cari says:

Well, Im going to have to go with Mashonda this time…. Bey looks a lil off, I cant quite put my finger on what it is tho… idk…

20. ashleyv says:

MASHONDA!
    Alicia= hot mess (as usual)
    Beyonce= almost there (hopes she keeps it up)

21. Grace says:

Bey takes this one w/Mashonda coming in a close second. Am I the only one who is sick and tired of Alicia looking horrible and awkward all of the time?!

22. A List says:

I will always love Alicia’s style. Beyonce and Alicia are A list stars and should be the only one compared to each other.

23. Alexis says:

Beyonce… was that even a question? As pretty as A Keys is she’s always a little off on her fashion! Mashonda is pretty and has a cute style, but she’s not on the same level as Bey!

24. aries says:

alicia. she is giving all kind of attitude.

25. Tiara says:

I agree with Alexis. I think Alicia Keys should wear some loose fitting pants once in a while. Its like Ive seen her in this look since 2001!

26. me says:

Didn’t we already do this who wore it best with Beyonce and Alicia and these shoes? These pictures are so old.

27. Claire says:

@me We did do a post on this before, hence the link to said post in this article. The old pictures are made relevant again, and worthy of reposting, because yet another Fashion Bomb celeb wore them a few nights ago.

28. Diva says:

they all actaully are working those shoe… I want a pair myself !!!
    how funny is it that both Mashonda & Alicia have the same shoe.

29. Tia says:

Mashonda , but they all look Fab . :)

30. Qutie says:

Beyonce has the right dress fot the shoes…. I dnt kno if I would wear a red dress with those particular gold shoes!

31. crystal says:

I personally think that they all look FABULOUS AND FLAWLESS, but if I had to choose one definitely Beyonce. I feel that she has perfect dress and handbang to match those shoes. I also think that Alicia’s leggings make the shoes pop. And lastly but not least Mashonda. I love the way she matches her clutch with her waist belt but i dont think i would have worn a silver clutch with gold shoes. I also would not wear that dress. In the end, all of the ladies wore the shoes in different in ways and styles. :)