November 16th, 2011
Fashion News, HM Designer Sale

Are you guys excited for the Versace x H&M collection? I won’t lie, I have my eye on this full look…

Yep!
If you want to know if you can get the collection near you (and also what to expect), we’ve got you covered!

First the nitty gritty, straight from H&M: The first 280 in line will receive one of 14 different colored bracelets, 20 people for each bracelet color. On the bracelet you will be given a specific time for shopping in their designated area. The bracelets are only needed for the women’s collection. Customers buying the men’s collection will not require a bracelet. When your time slot arrives, you will enter the designated area to shop for 15 minutes. If you are not one of the first 280 in line, you will of course have the opportunity to shop from the men’s collection or within H&M. When the 14 groups have finished shopping, the women’s collection will be open to all customers.

To make sure as many customers as possible are able to buy from the Versace for H&M collection, there’s a shopping limit…! Every customer can buy from the entire collection, but with a limit of purchasing a maximum of two pieces per product, i.e not more than two sizes (shoes/garments) or pieces (accessories) per product per customer. The shopping limit covers the entire Versace for H&M collection. Oh, and your place in line does not guarantee any items from the Versace for H&M collection.

Well, damn.
As far as stores, the collection will be available at the following locations:

Atlanta
Tampa, Florida
2223 N. West Shore Blvd.
Washington D.C.
F Street
West Hollywood
8580 Sunset Blvd.

Now the real question, children: Will you be camping out for this collection?
Review prices for womenswear here and men here.

Posted In
25 comments

25 Responses to “Where to Buy And How to Shop The Versace x H&M Collection, In US Stores November 19th”

1. I have a feeling I’m not going to feel like sitting this one out…Only one H&M is selling stuff in the dc area LOL.

2. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Claire, that first outfit is Hooottt!! The dress is off the chains! Will be there and cannot wait!

3. TheDoll says:

I’ll definitely be @ Atlantic Station Saturday @ dawn.

4. BlkRose says:

I’ll be Atlanta, so I guess I’ll also be at Atlantic Station. I’ll get the jacket, the pink beaded dress, and whatever catches my eyes. Always been a fan of Versace and Versus.

5. Nunyabizniz says:

so they are sending it to a store in KC and none in St Louis??? Blasphemy!!!

6. Shara says:

I will be camping out in Chicago with my FLIP cam to capture the madness. Check out my blog next week to see the drama unfold… http://www.supershardom.wordpress.com! :) Thanks for the additional info Claire, it’s clear that a gameplan is needed for this mission!

7. Nicole says:

Where is Texas on this list?!?!?!?!

8. dyshaun says:

Sadly i think I may have to camp out for this…only 280? Damn indeed.

9. Caribbelle says:

Honestly, nothing is really screaming at me. I’ll pass this round!

10. Dee says:

I was thinking of heading out to the Orlando H&M but meh the only one in the area….the jacket I want will be gone for sure.

11. belen says:

donatella looks like a overcooked ninja turtle. i guess, though

12. Chimee says:

Thats too much trouble…I’ll purchase on ebay

13. Tanysha says:

I guess as long as you’re part of the “280″ and assuming there’s some pieces left I guess you have a better chance of purchasing something. UGH!! NYC women + versace= Mayhem haha #excited

14. TonTeezy says:

To be honest with you, I thought about camping out for that leather jacket. But I can’t bring myself to break off $300 for it. Sorry…

15. Tanysha says:

FYI ladies- the outfit with the leather jacket on the model is actually a skirt and top not a dress. Its on my list :) . Just wanted to give you a heads up so you know what to look for once you get there. xo

16. I want that jacket!! But I don’t camp. Soooo… yeah. lol

17. Fashionbum82 says:

I will pass but good luck ladies!

18. DOMINIQUE says:

Of course its not available in VA what was I thinking…

19. Afrikka! says:

i was cuz my gf didnt want to do it alone coludnt get outta wrk thou…also im built like a real woman so not too sure how it would fit on me…alotta of it looks like im paying for the name no the style & homey dont play that…

20. Grace says:

@Afrikka, what exactly does being “built like a real woman” mean? You’re more of a woman because you’re not thin and/or petite?! Interesting theory…

21. Frost says:

I’ll see the rest of you girls there at Atlantic Station!! :D :D I hope I don’t have to choke any of ya’ll out to get what I want!! lol just kidding…

22. Shasie says:

That’s the same look I want! I love that skirt!

23. Marthe says:

AHHHHH YES! I’ve GOT IT! I got the leggings i’ve been talking about on this site for every post you’ve made about versace for h&m! My palmtree leggings, I adore you :D

24. Fashion Boys says:

Well DAYUUMM, they are carrying the situation. Im glad its not for the Mens dept. Though.

25. Tanysha says:

@ Grace- I think Afrikka just meant the average size woman is not a size 2, 4, or 6. We all know that Versace does not cater to women with average or plus size body types. “Real” was also the termonolgy H&M used when they were explaining why Donatella did not want models with a certain “real” body type used in her promotions/shows/pictures.