November 15th, 2011
Rihanna, Snapshot
Snapshot: Rihanna for Talk that Talk

Promotional Pictures for Rihanna’s New Album, Talk that Talk, in stores November 21st.

Snapshot is a section showcasing ad campaigns, pictures, and editorials featuring men and women of color.  No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!

Source: Rihanna Daily

Posted In
21 comments

21 Responses to “Snapshot: Rihanna for Talk that Talk”

1. Shalanda says:

Rihanna was the first inspiration of me taking my style to a more edgy but girly state.

2. luxcheri says:

She looks so fresh faced and young here. I like it

3. Miss Understood says:

The girl may not have that much talent (IMO), but she does have that undeniable it factor. Go head girl!

4. Necia says:

She’s been using those Alexander Wang Cut out boots a lot. Lol We found love video, the single cover, and now here. Love it. She’s amazing.

5. sun.kissed says:

An “IT” factor is right. She just looks so effin’ cool. Enough with the chain smoking though.

6. Necia says:

My mistake, they are definently Balenciaga S/S 11 cut boots sorry. Lol typo

7. Sacha says:

So I guess for this CD she’s grunge/punk? She looks cute but those cigarettes are gross.

8. Courtney says:

Rihanna is definitely an IT factor in whatever she does…work it girl!!!

9. Stephanie says:

I’ll pass on the cigarettes…
    *Rolls Eyes*

10. addikted2fashion says:

she’s definitely tearing a page out of madonna’s book by drastically changing her look for each album. im not mad at her for it though. keeps her from getting too boring to the public.

i like these looks b/c i dont see as much of her body. she usually shows more skin than i’d prefer to see.

11. Tam says:

There is NOTHING sexy about smoking!! Absolute turn off as far as the pics go…that alone gets a FAIL

12. Leona says:

I love just about everything Rih-Rih does EXCEPT those cigarettes. She’s beautiful and it’s just distracting.

13. Sonia says:

She has the coldest stylist in the industry! !!!

14. Love it! Rihanna always keeps it fresh and new. I have already heard snippets of the new album and it sounds like she has another worldwide smash on her hands.

15. Mona L says:

She looks like a baby here!! Way to reinvent yourself Rih Rih!

16. jenna says:

her style lately reminds me of my days in high school (in the nineties). i’m enjoying this latest reinvention (sans cigarettes and cigars, though).

17. I love Rihanna, But I’m always wondering what ppl mean by no talent? LOL she isn’t grossing in millions for nothing? I mean everybody can’t be Beyonce if thats what you call talent. I love them both, I love Rihannas songs they are fun, and they get the party started. I think it takes a lot of talent to write your own music, and produce your own music. Some of us can’t even write a poem…or maybe thats me. Haha.

18. KlosetLover says:

I love it and you have to listen to this song off of Loud…Complicated…it shows her range and abilities. i think she has talent and beauty!

19. Tam says:

Michelle, Rhianna is no writer, she doesn’t write her songs. She writers that do that for her.

20. Morgan says:

Love the look. Have always been fan of Ri but her fashion sense has elevated to the next level. Need to know where to get those shoes,sneakers, whatever they are. HOT! HOT!! HOT!!! NEED THOSE!!

21. Rae says:

those shoes are hot !
    what who where how much ?