November 14th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Nicole Richie, Rihanna, Who Wore it Better

Nicole Richie stepped out this past weekend in one of this season’s must haves: $950 Salvatore Ferragamo Houndstooth Pumps.

While Rihanna was first spied wearing the black and white beauts with an Alexander Wang top and boyfriend jeans, Nicole opted for uber femininity in a Stella McCartney Spring 2012 red long sleeve knit top and red satin skirt.
The python pump has a classic shape and boasts a 4″ heel.

Though neither outfit blows me out of the water, I’d have to go with Nicole on this one. Rihanna’s baggy top and jeans do nothing to showcase the utter flyness of the shoe.
Who Wore it Better?

11 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Nicole Richie vs. Rihanna in Salvatore Ferragamo Houndstooth Pumps”

1. JuJu says:

Nicole looks great, warm like a Christmas card

2. EntertainmentsFuture says:

Nicole does look gr8. She has such a great sense of style..

3. denise says:

I love Nicole’s sense of style!

4. Necole i blogged about so that speaks to my opinion of her style. Rihanna is my daughter in my head so its hard to be objective when speaking about your children.

5. BougieHippie says:

Nicole! She’s thinner.

6. Monica Monroe says:

nicole outfit cute & but she looks rather sickly . NOT cute .

7. Monica Monroe says:

cute & all *

8. lemon says:

i like the idea of rihannas outfit…but don’t know about the sleeveless sweater. she should’ve worn a cute top or something.

9. jenna says:

i like both outfits. just proves how versatile the shoes can be. i vote for me getting a pair (or something similar) asap.

10. Tia says:

@BougieHippie – Really, because she’s thinner ?
    Anyways I think Rihanna , that’s my boo : )

boths winners to me…just one is great dressy casual and the other is glam