November 14th, 2011
Andre Leon Talley, Fashion News
By Jihan

• We might see André Leon Talley (albeit briefly) on ANTM next season.

The Cut caught up with the editor and serial curator at the opening of Hugh Jackman‘s one-man Broadway show, asking if he misses being on the show: “I miss Tyra; we’re still great friends. And who knows, I may be on it next season. It was a mutual accord that I wasn’t going to do this cycle. And I’ve met with her since the cycle began, and she and I are very close friends; I’ve known her since she was a teenager. Tyra and I will have things; we’ll go forward in the future and do other things.” Yes! Let the madness continue! (The Cut)

Evelyn Lauder, founder of the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and mastermind behind the ubiquitous pink ribbon campaign, died this weekend from complications with ovarian cancer. She was 75 years old. (WWD)

• Exactly the woman I want to see in a bikini. Here is the stunning Arlenis Sosa, currently shooting for Victoria’s Secret in Mexico. Love it! (Beauty is Diverse)

China Glaze will release a line of nail polishes in February  inspired by the movie Hunger Games. Looks like “Heat of the Moment” is a must-have addition to my collection. (Racked)

Carine Roitfeld is about to be a grandmother! Her daughter, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld announced via Facebook that she is three months pregnant! Congratulations to the entire family! (The Cut)

• For those of you who spend winter in warm climates, not only do we hate you, but Alexander Wang‘s Resort 2012 collection is available for purchase, so you may look fabulous on your fancy vacation. Here’s the seizure-inducing video welcoming the new collection. (Youtube)
~Jihan

7 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: André Leon Talley Might Appear on ANTM Next Season, Arlenis Sosa for Victoria’s Secret, and Alexander Wang Resort 2012”

1. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Love Arlenis!

2. Savage says:

Remeber when VS models had bodies??

3. sun.kissed says:

Loves ALT on Top Model. He brought the show back to life if you ask me. It’s sad to hear about Ms. Lauder. May she rest in peace.

4. i thought ALT said he was leaving anyway? Because the women from Peoples Revolution is taking over as a judge. Or is she already on there? I’m kinda confused. I heard about this like a month or two ago. Kelly Catrone.

5. Jihan says:

@Michelle, he is leaving, he’s just saying that he might be back to do an episode in the future.

6. Omgeezy! says:

alt lips and teeth!i cant!seriously smh!

7. Tasha P. says:

China Glaze polish won me over last week pretty colors and it goes on well :)