• Vogue‘s December “best dressed” issue features Wonderland Magazine fashion editor Julia Sarr- Jamois and Pop Africana creator Oroma Elewa as Vogue’s Rising Style Stars of 2011. We wholeheartedly cosign these choices! Congrats to both ladies! (Vogue)
• Kim Kardashian covers December’s Marie Claire, with the headline “What Went on in Her Crazy Marriage,” possibly proving what we already knew: the marriage was a total sham. If the Kardashian Kamp (couldn’t resist) wanted the marriage to appear even slightly real, they would have waited ’til January to release an issue like this. Married or not, the point is we’re still talking about her. Just as Kris Jenner planned. We’ll post the hi-res version of the cover once it’s available. (Fashionista)
• Macy’s is auctioning off a set of Christmas trees deigned by the likes of Rachel Roy, Michael Kors, and Kenneth Cole, to name a few. If you’d like to complete your chic Christmas with a designer tree, visit macys.com/trees to start bidding through December 2.
• Who doesn’t like a free gift with purchase? Tracy Reese and Clinique are offering a cosmetics bag this holiday season, filled with every girl’s beauty essentials, yours with any purchase of $25 dollars or more at Nordstrom. (nitro:licious)
• Alas, after months of speculation, rumors, and waiting for someone to just spill the beans already, it looks like we might never see Marc Jacobs at Dior. Bernard Arnault, CEO of LVMH, has reportedly stalled talks with the designer, suggesting their inability to make a deal. With all Dior’s potential successors (they expressed interest in Céline‘s Phoebe Philo and Givenchy‘s Riccardo Tisci,) refusing to leave their current posts, a few fashion insiders are suggesting Dior just reinstate Galliano after his stint in rehab. What do you think they should do? (Vogue UK)