November 11th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Kanye West, Men's style, Trend
Men’s Fashion Flash: Givenchy Fall/Winter 2011

Guys, winter 2011 is alllll about Givenchy.
Celebs from Usher to Pusha T to Kanye West and Jay-Z have been spied wearing the brand’s rottweiler and panther peppered pieces:

With t-shirts starting at $300 and jackets topping off at $3,000, this trend is not for the fashion faint.
See how our fave celebs rock the looks here:

Kanye and Jay-Z kick started this trend, undoubtedly thanks, in part, to their collaboration with Givenchy’s head designer Riccardo Tisci on their Watch the Throne album artwork.
Swagger on a hundred, thousand trillion. Get the look here:

Guys, would you spend $300 on a Givenchy tee?
Locate a Givenchy boutique near you at www.givenchy.com.

14 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Givenchy Fall/Winter 2011”

1. BeBe Jones says:

Love Jay and YE!!!!

2. Afrikka! says:

yummmmm pusha t

3. Dobe says:

Love Pusha T’s hat!

4. Madpet says:

I swear Usher is looking more and more like a lil boy day by day. He’s so cute!!

5. katie says:

What with the hand sign Usher? O_o

6. sun.kissed says:

I’m not a guy, but hell no I wouldn’t spend $300 on a tee…unless of course it was ysl. I’ve been dying for one of those.

7. Tifanny says:

Like their wears! so damn good!!!

8. Konichiwa says:

I see Kanye still repping his blasphemy santanic BS.. At least he’s consistent.
    And for the record these shirts are a whole lot of ugly… :\

9. jen says:

Can we discuss pusha t’s hat though…..yesssssss

10. cari says:

In response to Konichiwa – I thought I was the only one who caught that……. The whole line does look stupid and dark.

11. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.

I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

12. Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could
    also create comment due to this good post.

13. Clayton says:

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a
    great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back
    very soon. I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!