/* analytics code */
• Facials are supposed to be relaxing, but not if you’re Nicki Minaj. Celebrity facialist Dawn DaLuise says: “After I waxed her eyebrows and lip, she started screaming ‘Who the f*ck do you think you are?’ Dawn told Star. Nicki continued, ”Look at what you did to my damn face! You think this sh*t is worth 170 dollars?” I don’t know, Nicki, do you think a chicken wing necklace is worth 100 dollars? (Hello Beautiful)
• Lady Gaga is taking over Barney’s this holiday season with Gaga’s Workshop, a Gaga pop up shop of sorts filled with items specially curated by the Lady like chocolate skulls, clothes, makeup, and much more. The front of the store will be decorated to look like the gaping maw of Gaga, certainly an inviting site to see when you just want to pick up a few stocking stuffers before the holiday shopping season gets too crazy. The transformation starts in T minus 11 days. (The Cut)
• If you’re into LYRALOVESTAR’s crystal specked celestial pieces, you can now purchase them at jewelry one-stop shop, Max & Chloe. Shop here for your holiday gifts.
• In addition to barely necessary $36,000 crocodile backpacks, Olsen Twin line The Row is teaming up with jewelry designer Ileana Makri selling $4,000 14-karat white gold anklets. Before you roll your eyes at the exorbitant price (and think of how tight a millionaire might be to find out the hood jeweler will give you the same thing for no more than $150), know the anklets are embellished with diamonds, sapphires, and other precious stones. (Stylite)
• Here’s a look at Forever 21‘s offerings for spring, which admittedly, are kind of cute. (Racked)
• Let Jason Wu furnish your kitchens and bathrooms with his new line of hardware. The designer has teamed up with faucet brand Brizo to create a line of necessities for your bathroom including a wastebasket, soap dish, and drawer knobs. (WWD)