November 4th, 2011
HM Designer Sale, Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj and Prince to Perform at Versace x H&M Collection Fashion Show

Nicki Minaj and Prince will perform at the H&M x Versace collection launch party and fashion show next week Tuesday:

Donatella Versace told WWD, “I am so pleased to share with so many the excitement of this collaboration with H&M…To have my friend, the amazing, the great, the only Prince, and the extraordinary Nicki Minaj both perform at the event will create exactly the feeling of joy and glamour I want this partnership to express.”
Sounds like a must have ticket!
I have plans to go see Watch the Throne next Tuesday, but I will totally skip it to see this…!
Stay tuned for the scoop!
See the full H&M x Versace collection here.

Posted In
11 comments

11 Responses to “Nicki Minaj and Prince to Perform at Versace x H&M Collection Fashion Show”

1. sun.kissed says:

Cool! Wish I could go.

2. nicy says:

nicki minaj can be quite fashionable when needed to be so i look forward to seeing what she will wear. princes’ speaking voice (by the way) is so sexy!!

google girlogic

3. Chimee says:

DAM IT! Wish I could be there! :(

4. Jackie says:

I agree with Nicy…Nicki can look quite stylish when she wants to and Prince’s voice is incredibly hot!

5. Kitty B. says:

Is there a way to purchase tickets Claire??

6. Jihan says:

where is this launch party I wanna go! Love me some PrAnce

7. When Nicki starts dancing Prince is gonna say “Get off the Stage” like he did to Kim K lol. Bc we aaaaaalllll know Ms. Minaj can’t dance!

8. Man i love Prince. Always been such a weird stylish guy….its great that he got this gig to perform for Versace.

9. Mona L says:

Girl yes you can def miss that Watch the Throne concert to be at something so legendary like watching Prince perform. That concert was NOTHING to write home about.

10. TonTeezy says:

I love this look on Nicki.

11. Crystal says:

who gave this combination the green light? prince and nicki manaj? i’m surprised he said yes.