Styled by Carine Roitfeld and photographed by Terry Richardson, the cruise looks are simply electric. (Beauty is Diverse)
• It seems like every day a new designer collaboration is announced, but I haven’t been this excited about one in ages. Mary Katrantzou tweeted a pic of one of the frocks from her upcoming collaboration with Topshop! Katrantzou is famous for her elaborate prints, and you remember how stunning her Spring 2012 collection was. I’ve been coveting her dresses for a little while, and now, they will be made available at a price we can all afford without having to take out a loan! (ELLE)
• The first issue of Style.com‘s print magazine Style.com/Print hits newsstands October 31. The issue features a complete rundown and in-depth look at all the Spring 2012 shows from New York to Paris. Also in this issue is an interview with Azzedine Alaïa (which are always entertaining), fashion maps of New York, London, Paris and Milan, and a “week in the life” photo diary of Versace x H&M poster girl Lindsey Wixon. Can’t wait to buy it? Be prepared to shell out a whopping $14.99 for the issue. (Fashionista)
• If the popularity of our Fashion Bombshell of The Day posts indicate anything, it’s that Fashion Bomb readers love to show off their style. Well, here’s another opportunity to do so! Huffington Post contributor Wendy Brandes is looking for stylistas to feature in her slideshows for the website. Follow her on twitter @WendyBrandes– that’s where she’ll be taking submissions!
• Marc Jacobs along with Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough of Proenza Schouler have been announced as the newest board members of the Council of Fashion Designers of America! The three join the 26 member board amongst the likes of Tracy Reese, Oscar de la Renta, and Kenneth Cole. Congratulations to all three gentlemen! (CFDA)
• Ever wonder who the people are behind the Barack Obama 2012 campaign e-mails? Tweets? Facebook posts? Website? You could be one of them! The Barack Obama campaign is looking for writers to join their digital team in Chicago. Help craft the narrative for our president’s re-election! Click here to apply. Good luck!