October 27th, 2011
Beyonce, Celebrity Style

Beyonce’s video for Party has finally hit YouTube! What did you think?
In the fun short clip, she wears coats by Louis Vuitton, outfits by Givenchy, vintage Nicole Miller sequins, and lots of cool yet sultry racerback tops and monokinis with cut outs.

We didn’t do a full breakdown, but we were able to identify a few things, just for fun.
Check it:

Wildfox Couture Summer Ice Cream Baggy Boy Tank (available in blue), $51.

Topshop Moto Flag Printed Hotpants, $70.

D & G Spring 2011 Gingham Shorts.

Crux NY Haji Earrings, $70.

Brian Lichtenberg Blindside Leggings, $172.

Modified Rodarte Hand Beaded Booties.

Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2011 Tahiti Pumps, $1,550.

Modified Louis Vuitton Fall 2011

Custom Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci Fall 2011

Louis Vuitton Spring 2011 runway (on Kelly).

Those are just a few items. If you want us to find more, leave a comment or send us an e-mail.

But in the meantime, what do you think of the video?

*If you want an inspired look, get it with these:

46 Responses to “Beyonce’s Party Video Fashion Breakdown: Wildfox Couture Tanks, Crux NY Earrings, Louis Vuitton Coats, Christian Dior Pumps, and Givenchy Separates!”

1. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I loved that video, the fashion just oozed from the screen!

2. Bonifant says:

loved the video but it was weird seeing Bey in such an unglam setting. a real juxtaposition. Bey at a trailer park pool party… odd yet fun.

3. llehsal says:

Neh….hated the video…and the song.

4. oui_paris says:

So this certifies Beyonces position as a massive c*nt. The last 10 seconds where Bey takes the piss out of Kelly Rowland behind her back. Im not a fan of either but least we see Beyonce for what she is.

5. dee says:

It was alot going on in the video u have to watch it a million times to catch all the cameos but i heart kelly in this video she looks amazing

6. Kitty B. says:

The video was trash, SO NOT HER!!!!!!! The song sucks now cause she removed Andre 3000 (dumb move) and added J cole, who screwed up and added and a very trash verse. over all the video didnt impress me, but I love me some WILDFOX COUTURE!! chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild! :-)

7. T1K says:

Love the video and the song minus J.cole…

8. Shara says:

Solange and that side ponytail is my favorite of this video. I do like the song sans J.Cole! Andre 3000 version way better!

9. Crystal says:

i will not support without andre 3000. *plays original song on iphone*

10. idreaminchanel says:

I love the eye makeup during the pool scene. What products/how to create same makeup palette at home. YAY!!!!!

11. ebony says:

Yes. I would like to know where she got them bunny looking headband she wearing on her head when she is wearing the yellow coat with Kelly??

12. Tiffani K says:

I ♥ vid…love the cameos…also loved how her & Kelly seemed to be having fun.Kelly’s looked gorgeous..am wondering if Andre 3k is in hiding..he wasnt in Lloyd’s video either….

13. I love this song and video (I do miss Dre on the track though). Thanks so much for sharing the items!

14. Mingas says:

I liked the video, seriously i never listen to the song in the album, but now im feeling the vibe. I’m not crucifying J Cole its an opportunity. And the odd thing for me in this video, is the parts that were filmed recently, with J Cole of course, and she’s sitting all through the video! And wearing big coats. Babe, don’t hide the bump lol… it’s weird, Bee’s always dancing and moving around and suddenly theres a video where she’s sitting down 80% of the time and 60% of the time she’s wearing these huge coats lol.

But lots of beautiful fashionable items, of course…..

15. TriceyTrice says:

I’ve been playing this song out in my car! ..this video gets two thumbs up.. her outfits are bomb, this is like a Fashionista in the hood ,lol I love it!

16. EbSoMajor says:

Fashion overload! I’m lovin’ all of the couture and stylish looks!

17. katie says:

I only gave the song a listening to was because of Andre 3000. Now that he is no longer on the song, I won’t support. The video was alright.

18. binks says:

Not really feeling the song in general so I don’t care for the video…shrugs…but some cute fashion pieces was on display though, those shoes along is everything

19. Aja says:

She looks fab, trailer park fab to be exact, lol. I wasn’t too into the song before but I like it more now. The video was cute.

20. Amy says:

I’ve prayed to the fashion gods for a wardrobe publication for this video! Please continue the search!

This is one of my favorite videos by far. I love seeing Bey in uncanny environments. It makes her all the more real and humble.

21. LOVE BEY! She always brings it….the vid isn’t really my taste, but she makes it work.

22. Mona L says:

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the Vuitton jacket but I feel like shes wearing the Jeffrey Campbell version of the Dior Tahiti shoes not the actual Dior ones. I have the same JC pair and the color is pretty much spot on!

23. Mona L says:

I also liveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for all the make up looks cant wait to hit YT later for all the tutorials!

24. andie says:

i like the video and the song..its different for her and i appreciate that she wasnt afraid to step out the box..I want to know where I can find the lip color kelly wore

25. Deb Bee says:

Ouuuuhh weee! Love the vid & set up. It’s refreshing to see her in a more laid back vibe. The fashuuuunn in it is amazing. I love all the ‘fits. Those sequined dresses were EVERYTHING, along with the plush fur leopard vest and her pumps in the sequence where she’s retouching her makeup in the bathroom! I’d like to know who made all these!! Keep the style infos coming, Claire!

26. Lee says:

The video was different and dope!!! Showing another side to Bey!!! AS FOR J.COLE’s VERSE… IT IS UNFAIR TO COMPARE HIM TO ANDRE 3000, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT STYLES AND DELIVERIES! I ENJOYED J.COLE ON THIS SONG, (HE BROUGHT A DIFFERENT ZEST TO IT). IT’S GROSS THAT PEOPLE ARE SO JUDGEMENTAL WITHout KNOWLEDGE… GET TO KNOW HIM, HE’S AN incredible ARTIST!!! #TeamJ.COLE

27. Jennifer says:

super fun and very Beyonce. Im very confused that its J.Cole though.. what happened to Andre 3000??? What did I miss? I’d love to see her wear stuff that isnt as revealing ALL the time though…
    but Im a Beyonce Stan so loves it

comme-coco.blogspot.com

28. shelly says:

I agree with Lee. I was reading reviews and comments of J. Cole’s verse before I watched the video, and I was prepared to dislike it. Luckily, I just ended up watching it anyway, and the verse wasn’t horrible at all. It just has another vibe to it…its still fun. J. Cole’s verse actually has more party references, while Andre 3000′s verse if more of a reminiscent one, which also goes with the old school vibe of the song.

29. addikted2fashion says:

am i the only one that feels as if the last few seconds was just thrown in there to show the couture ensembles they had her in for her album photshoots? it was like all of a sudden she had this edgy designer look going in this shots that seemed thrown in at the last minute. overall i loved the colors but i got tired of seeing beyonce’s side boob and bra-less ensembles.

and why on god’s green earth did they use j. cole’s version instead of 3 stacks?!? no bueno.

Claire!! What is Kelly wearing?

The party went from day to night…hence the looks getting upped in ante….

31. taaa says:

nawa for the haters on fashionbomb o. stick to your twitter accounts abeg.

32. MWGetMoney says:

It always baffles me when people say its not my taste, why this and why that. Where is your freaking video? EXACTLY, the video was DOPE and Andre 300 appeal to his fans and wouldn’t have fit with this video, I’m a big Outkast fan and Andre just wouldn’t fit! Is it me or is Beyonce and Kelly wearing their Lose My Breathe outfits?

33. BougieHippie says:

I really like the video it the best one shes put out off this album but I I just dont like Jcole he’s a horrid rapper. I love all her looks just wish this would have came out this past summer before all the other videos

34. shelly says:

I wonder how many of these people actually have listened to J. Cole (or his CD), other than his verse on this song. I think he is a good rapper and lyricist.

35. kayb says:

defiantly was a fashionistas dream loved the video!!!

36. Shaune says:

I like some of the pieces, but um, can we please do a fashion breakdown for Rihanna’s “We Found Love” video?

37. Jinx Moneypenny says:

I second that request for the We Found Love breakdown.

38. Joan says:

J-Cole lyricist? NO!

Video is super WHACK!

The end of the vid is from her photoshoot for Dazed In Condfused mag!

39. Amarie says:

I Loved The Video & ALL Of The Wardrobe. Could You Guys Do A FULL Breakdown? It Was Amazing. The Setting Was Of Course Out Of Beyonce’s Usually Glamorous Realms. But Who’s To Say That It Wasn’t Fun To Shoot? I Also Saw A Bunch Of Familiar Faces (Coco & Breezy For One) J.Cole Was The Perfect Touch. LOVE IT.

40. Char says:

The multicolored pants the girl in the blue shirt is wearing at the 2:26 mark (right side of the screen)…….. Where. Can. I. Get. Those?!!?!

41. Danielle says:

All looks in this video are gorge. I love Solange and the flag print shorts. I don’t understand why people are so upset for others expressing they didn’t like J.Cole in this song or in general. Who are you to say who I can and can’t like. We’re stating opinions not facts, we all just need to relax.

Do you have any idea where solange hair clip or scrunchie is from???!

43. Flowwerbomb says:

I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THAT BLACK HEADBAND IS FROM! SHES WEARING IT IN THE SCENE WITH KELLY AND WEARING THE YELLOW FUR COAT. PLEASE AND THANKSS!!!!

beyonce also wore a gold sequin jacket from house of dereon

45. Nala says:

PLEASE WHERE IS THE YELLOW FUR COAT FROM????!!! Thanks

46. Angie says:

Ok… I need to know… 2min 29 sec into the video. She is wearing bright print pants… where are those from? It is very Peggy Bundy and iI LOOVe it