October 26th, 2011
HM Designer Sale
Versace for H&M Menswear : Products + Prices

Guys, we haven’t forgotten about you!
If you want to get your style on with the H&M x Versace collection (in stores November 19th), here’s a rundown of what you can expect and how much you should expect to pay:

Blazer, $149

Jacket, $129

Pants, $60

Leather Shoes, $99

Scarf, $50

Sweater, $80

Hat, $25

Jeans, $70; Leather Pants, $299

T-Shirt, $25

Leather Belt, $60

Leather Shoes, $70

Ok guys: Raise your hand if you have your eye on that pink suit!
See the rest here:

What do you think?
Pictures courtesy of H&M

21 Responses to “Versace for H&M Menswear : Products + Prices”

1. Exhibit_REY says:

I have my eye on the black bracelet, black shirt with gold embellishments, matching hat & scarf combo & the zip-up jacket. That pink suit might have to come home with me as well. I kinda like this collection more than I liked the Lanvin x H&M.

2. Alexis says:

I definitely have my eye on the on the hot pink blazer and suit pants. I have a one similar to that I inherited from one of my great aunts. Reminds of Miami Vice which I love!

3. Natasha says:

I’m definitely getting that leopard print jacket. I thought it was going to be in the womens wear line since it was in one of the ads.

4. Sing says:

I’d wear the men’s pink suit.

5. That suit is wild. It takes a certain type of person to be able to pull that off!

6. Kitty B. says:

Might have to get the Versace boxer briefs for my boo!! Love seeing him in some skin tight boxers :-)

7. Jarred H says:

When first announced I was excited, planned on staying at H&M just to get a shot but I will def NOT be waiting for this. Nothing in he collection says “u need this” it only says “this is here”. I’m sure you’re paying for he name but I thought there would be more but it’s a very Euro style based collection, idk anybody who would wear leather pants in Atl,I’ll be waiting on the next collab

8. Lee says:

IF I SEE ANY MEN WEARING ‘EM DAMN PINK SHOES, I AM GONNA POP THEM IN THE MOUTH!!!!!!!! :/

9. Lee says:

SOOO Scott Disik!!!

10. kikah says:

What about the prices for the womens collection ??

11. luxcheri says:

I would buy the pink or teal pair of pants. You can pop that off nice with a blazer and heel

12. Cari says:

I’m not a guy, but I would love to have those black and white printed pants!!!!!

13. dyshaun says:

Shit I want the pink suit!

14. candace says:

The mens designs look way better than the womens! I see way more things I like in this post than in the post for the women.

15. oui_paris says:

omg alllll of this is.so.rank VOM

16. IllicitDreamz says:

I’ll take the pink jacket, the black print jacket, the bracelet, the belt, the white and black shirt, and both briefs please!!

Oh yeah and throw in those sneakers too.

17. Shandy_Man says:

Love the website…Would like to see more men’s stuff. Personally I wouldn’t wear it… the garments look like Beetlejuice designed it. In 2011 H & M has lost touch with Millenial’s Fashion. Uniglo is gonna put H &M out of buziness

18. Savage says:

I’m getting that men’s shirt!!! I def dig the men’s line over the women’s.

19. Ms.Lyss says:

what stores will carry this?

20. Subi I says:

I wish there were a pink blazer for women. I am really underwhelmed by the women’s line but those blazers are HOT!