October 26th, 2011
Beyonce, Fashion News
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

• For the pregnancy conspiracy theorists: Here’s a teaser for Beyoncé‘s video for “Party” featuring J.Cole.

Because she wasn’t showing at the time of the shoot, that definitely means she’s not pregnant now. (Necole Bitchie)

• It seems Louis Vuitton isn’t the only design house diversifying their product offeringsWWD reports that Prada is releasing a limited edition jewelry collection in November. So if resin roses with jewel accents and crocodile bracelets is what you want for Christmas, prices start at $488.(Fashionista)

• Ms. Donatella Versace walks us through the Versace x H&M collaboration, a collection of iconic Versace pieces to be disseminated amongst the plebes. Ms. Versace says, “I know that with the H&M collection I’m going to reach a much wider audience than usual. When I’m going to see young people in the street wearing these iconic pieces it’s going to be fun.” Yes, it shall greatly amuse the lady to see the peasantry dressed in such an ostentatious manner. (Fashionista)

• Meat dress, lobster headpiece, spiked thong. Lady Gaga has worn a treasure trove of iconic pieces, but perhaps her most memorable have been the famous heelless shoes by designer Noritaka Tatehana. While you’d normally have to take a trip to Tokyo to see the shoes in person, Comme des Garçons has teamed up with the designer to present a three part exhibition featuring the shoes. So if you’re in Paris, London, or Tokyo, check out the shows which are running under the rather vague time frame “from two weeks to a few months, under fluid condition.” So, yeah… whatever that means! (Hint)

• Multiple cable television specials are not enough. The Kardashians are dead set on being permanent fixtures in your home. The clan is set to produce a second Kollection with Sears, featuring items including sheets, hand towels, and beer mugs. They will not stop ’til they get all up in your biznazz. What’s next, Kardashians x Kotex? Oh wait. That already happened. (ELLE)

~ Jihan

13 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Beyoncé’s “Party” Video Teaser, Donatella Takes Us Through the Versace x H&M Collection, and A Kardashian Home Kollection in The Works”

1. Crystal says:

lol, the kardashians will never get any of my business but i won’t know their hustle. why why why is j. cole in this video? andre 3000 was my favorite part of this song. *smh*
    Donatella is one my favorite designers right now. She is doing the Versace name proud!

2. sun.kissed says:

If that pic of Bey in the bathing suit was from this video shoot, that means it was shot almost a year ago! I wish she just comes out and shows her bare belly and stop all the madness. And I know people are gonna say she shouldn’t have to, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want it to happen :)

3. DeeBrown says:

I’m sorry but kourtney over powers Kim! She be killing those skirts and dresses!

4. Jihan says:

@sun.kissed YES! I want her to whip out the belly too! But that’s just mostly because I think pregnant bellies are beautiful :)

5. jUICElOVE says:

oh cut it out that video was shot so long ago dont believe the hype

6. T1K says:

Uhmmm what happened to Andre 3000?? and Khia is now claiming that the video looks alot like her “my neck my back” vieo Lol…. when will all this stop -__-

7. T1K says:

I’ll stay with my “Set the scene, three thousand degrees
    ….”

8. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I’ve decided to pretend like the Kardashians no longer exist…#OccupyREALCelebrities

9. Beyonce got caught on vacay with her belly out a few weeks ago. I think pics are on Global Grind.

I have nothing but respect for the Kardashian machine. Go Mama Kris! LOL

10. BougieHippie says:

The Kardasians are about their money! I love their hustle. I hate those heels they are for costumes not daily consumption. That Party video reminds me of Khia Neck & Back video

11. Nessa B says:

Just watched the Khia vid and thats a definite yes that Bey copied her. So whats up with Jay Z crew. You got Beyonce and Rihanna constantly being accused and proven of copying people’s concepts. For them to supposedly be at the top, they’re sure enough making some rookie mistakes.

12. ZaraChioma says: