October 24th, 2011
Party, Style Inspiration, What to Wear, Winter Wardrobe
Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Casino

Latasha says, “ I’m going on a bus outting to a casino and then hitting up club 40/40 for my besties big 30th birthday. I’m looking for a style I can rock on the casino floor as well as in the club…without ruining it on the bus. Any help would be greatly appreciated!”
Hey Latasha! Sounds like an episode of Sex and the City:) At any rate, I consulted an Atlantic City regular who says the casino floor has a club atmosphere–so pull out a slinky dress and get to gambling!

Dark colors like silver shouldn’t get mussed up on the bus. Complete your look with silver accessories:

Another good option for bus riding is all black.

Slip on a long sleeved number (it might get cold in there!) and well plucked accents:

The options above are pricey, but you can get a casino worthy look at any price point! Check out these dresses below:

Have fun!

What do you think of today’s Style Inspirations?

10 Responses to “Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Casino”

1. Cari says:

Yep, you can never go wrong with glimmer appeal!!

2. Martinique_Fr says:

Very Nice … I really like the Herve Leger Black Combo dress, and the Ben-Amun spike earrings.

3. LocalCeleb says:

Very cute and just the right outfit!

4. dyshaun says:

That Herve Leger is just making me cry! I WANT!

5. Starla says:

I hope it’s a luxury bus you are going on.

6. latasha says:

Wow…thanks so much for the response. Both options are great…but outfit number two really fits my style. Thanks so much for the advice….time to shop! Smooches xoxo

7. binks says:

CUTE! I love both options pretty and edgy

8. Indigo says:

I’m assuming the casinos in Vegas, these are not Atlantic City or Empire dresses, lol
    I have those same pair of Pour La Victoire,color and all… But they are cut strange.

9. MIssRich says:

i love this post!! Im doing the same thing but it’s a party bus to the casino… #MightDontMakeit lol!!!!

10. Temi says:

The first outfit not cute reminds me some jersey shore s*