October 17th, 2011
Accessories, Cool Online Find, Indie Designer, Shopping
Cool Online Find: Loveys Accessories Boutique

So during my Get Pretty event last week at Polish Bar of Brooklyn, I spied a young lady with FABULOUS earrings. They were blinged out hoops and just….the bomb. After a little digging, I found out the diva, Tionna Smalls, owns a Brooklyn accessories boutique called Loveys, where she sells the earrings along with necklaces, rings, handbags, wallets, and clutches.

Here are the Earrings. Aren’t they fly?

Check out www.loveys.bigcartel.com for fly tights, cute clutches, and lots of items to accent your wardrobe.

A few of my faves:

Dwayne Wayne Sunnies, $30.

FU Necklace, $35.

3 Finger Bling Ring, $25.

Black Balls Hoops, $45.

If you’re in Brooklyn, visit the store at 377 Marcus Garvey Boulevard. If not, visit them online at www.loveys.bigcartel.com.

What do you think of the accessories at Loveys?

17 Responses to “Cool Online Find: Loveys Accessories Boutique”

1. LocalCeleb says:

Wow so fun!
    Love the bling

2. Keesha says:

Cmon…those black ball hoops are so played now. You can find them at any jewelry spot in Chelsea for about $8 bucks and the ring for about $6 bucks.

3. Nothing special.. thats why I started making my own jewelry… Its better to stand out…its no fun when everybody walks around looking the same..me no likey:(

4. Alexis says:

@Chelsea I was thinking the same thing, but didn’t want to put them on blast like that… lol

5. SxyDread says:

so… I just bought the black ball hoops a couple weeks ago in a wholesale jewelry spot on 6th Ave. for $10… why would I spend $45 in her shop? I’m all for supporting small business but I have a huge problem with being over-charged for items I can find in many other local stores at much cheaper costs…

6. katie says:

I see nothing that I like or would pay for.

7. Mary says:

@ SxyDread

I seen some at a whole sale shop for $6 with spikes on them too. So I agree with your statement of being over charged.

8. Siobhan says:

I may be by myself but I love the FU necklace!!! I def would wear that out on a lazy weekend with friends!! And I agree with you all above about the earrings.

9. hehe says:

Not a fan. These jewelry seem to be catered toward high school kids/nicki minaj barbies. I like unique sophisticated jewelry .

10. sun.kissed says:

I like it all, but it is overpriced.

11. Sparkle Cupcake says:

way way overpriced, every single piece can be purchased at the beauty supply store, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Dots, Its Fashion for UNDER TEN bucks.
    What sane person over the age of 12 would even think about wearing that F U necklace…..~ FAIL ~

12. t says:

$45 for those earrings is just ridiculous…..

13. Africaqueen says:

Too expensive!

14. MIssRich says:

umm why spend $45.00 on those hoop earring when u can go to soho and get the SAME ONES for $8

If you wanna spend get the original POParrazi earrings for $90.00

15. Laila says:

the word on the 1st acessory says it al

16. [...] a touch of Ruby Woo lipstick: I also added just a bit of sparkle with a pair of Bling Hoops from Shop Loveys… Along with a Kenneth Jay Lane leopard ring, bling bangles, and a metallic mani from Polish [...]

17. aSANTE says:

YEAH those earring are sold at my local hair store but the stuff is cute but the price is rediculous