October 14th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs, Shopping

TGIF!
I’m knocking Mail Bombs out a little early because I’m scheduled to interview the fabulous Melanie Fiona this afternoon. I’m excited to ask her about her fashion and beauty secrets. If you have any questions for her, leave a comment!
Before I head uptown, there are tons of Mail Bombs to solve. Let’s go!
First up, Nyeema says, “Hi!! Sanaa’s dress is AMAZING!”

” Anyone know who it’s by and where I can find it?”

The gorgeous actress attended the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in this $460 Shoshanna Twist-Front Ikat Maxi Dress:

Get it from Saks here.
We had a lot of Mail Bombs regarding Beyonce’s Love on Top video!

Katia says, “My birthday is coming up soon, and I’ve been dying to find a medal military cap like the one Beyonce has on her video. Any suggestions as to where I can something similar to it? Please Please help!”

Lindsay said, “Do you know the brand name of the sneakers Beyonce wore in her “Love on Top” video?”

Well, the hat I’m not so sure. The closest I could find was this Indian Officer Cap from PatriciaField.com.
20111014-142717.jpg

Though it’s red it has similar embellishments.
We had a bit more luck with her sneakers! It looks like Beyonce slipped on the black version of the $725 Isabel Marant sneakers Tracee Ellis Ross rocked a few days ago:

Of course Beyonce’s are sold out! Thankfully you can get a similar look for less with these $260 Biba sneakers by Ash:

Get ‘em at Saks.
Next up, Tanya says, “I found this pic of Kim Kardashian wearing “Winter Whites”.”

“… I love her outfit! Can you tell us who/what brand she is wearing?”
Not sure of the exact brands she’s wearing, though you can get a similar look easily with this ecru top and pants set from Rachel Zoe’s new line:

Complete the look with these options:

Lee says, “Tracy Morgan and his fiance were snapped walking in the streets of NY (I believe) and featured in Essence.com‘s “Star Gazing Gallery”

“I NEED the shirt she is wearing in this photo!!! If you can locate it, please share the details (brand, stores, cost). Thanks!”
You’re in luck! We found Tracy Morgan’s fiancé (does she have a name?) was wearing this Eunice Lace Trim Wrap Top from BCBG Max Azria:

Get it for $198 at www.bcbg.com.

That does it for solved Mail Bombs, though I’ll close with a Mail Bomb I wasn’t able to solve. Several Bombshells were interested in the skirt Nicki Minaj wore to announce the AMA nominees:

0_o. I’ll leave it to someone to leave a comment with the scoop!
Stay tuned for more wardrobe queries and Fashion Bomb fun.
Oh and have fantabulous weekends.
Smootches!

21 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Sanaa Lathan’s Veuve Clicquot Shoshanna Maxi Dress, Beyonce’s Love on Top Isabel Marant Bekket Sneakers, and Kim Kardashian’s Winter White Outfit!”

1. Marsha D says:

You guys ROCK! Thank youuuuuuu!

2. Crystal says:

off topic: i’m glad this video has a new edition ‘if it isn’t love’ vibe to it because the first time i heard this song i thought of them! but where would you wear that hat?

3. fashionbaby says:

Nicki Minaj skirt looks crazy!… lol and yall talk about some of the fashionbombs… lol the nerve!

4. Lee says:

LOVE that BCBG top…I think that’s something that would be in our closets for ages!!!!!!

5. sun.kissed says:

I love the winter white look, so fresh. I actually like Nicki’s skirt, it screams summer, but it’s cute nonetheless.

6. chika e. says:

questions for melanie fiona:
    1. how does her stylist prevent her hair from heat damage?
    2. what are top 5 drugstore beauty products?
    3. what is her skin regimen?
    4. what advice does she have for ladies when it comes to one’s beauty.

i want sanaa lathan’s dress!! lol

7. Yoyo says:

I think the skirt is kinda cute in a little house on the prairie meets rainbow brite sort of way.

8. KBS says:

@Katia, please don’t bother finding that hat Bey is wearing…it looks stupid as hell. Especially with a swimsuit, stockings and high tops. If you insist I have some refrigerator magnets I can sell you.

Claire, please ask Mel about her hair regimen. I saw her in person and that hair is fabulous

9. Madpet says:

I actually like Nicki Minaj’s skirt!!

10. Hotshotwitstyle says:

For the hat Bey wearing Go to Patricia Fields in NYC or Army Store great you can get something like it ! Also If you know how to rock it rock baby!

11. shelly says:

Sanaa.looks.GORGEOUS.

12. Noirre says:

A big ‘no’ to Sanaa’s shoes/necklace.

13. Frost says:

For a military hat, find a military costume. It’s not that hard, especially since it’s almost Halloween.

White hat w/ black brim and gold metals: http://www.trashy.com/Four-Star-General.18127-product.htm

Gray hat w/ red trim and light gray decor: http://www.trashy.com/General-Perversion-Coat-Dress.12173-product.htm $50

14. katie says:

lol @ that hat Beyonce is wearing. WTF, she looks so dumb.

15. kell says:

I got to get those sneakers! Nicki Minaj looks stupid… and mad.

16. dramadress says:

Sanaa looks so fab! love her style.

17. Janet says:

I love those sneakers… so hot!! The pants that Kim K are wearing are by Stella McCartney.

BTW- I am such a fan of this website.

18. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

I need those sneakers in my life!!

19. Tonya says:

Thanks for answering my post about Kim K. outfit!!!

20. Ruth says:

Maybe its just me..but i think that shoshanna’s maxidress makes her look a bit bigger..

Anywyas, i love this website, i check it out every day.. keep up the good work! :)

lovefrom Oslo, Norway!

21. Tate® says:

For a cheaper closer alternative to Bey’s sneakers check out the Netz sneaker from Aldo