October 13th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Rihanna, Jessica Alba, Paula Patton and more!

Happy Thursday all!
Vuitton here with a quick recap of a few celebs who caught our eyes this week.

From Londontown to the concrete jungle that is NYC, these stars spared no expense when it came to looking their best. Let’s see who made the cut!

LaLa kept it cute and casually glam in a hot pink summer dress and fierce blue booties while on a girls’ day out with her lovely mom, Carmen. Paula Patton and Marsha Ambrosius opted for rocker chic looks in leather biker jackets, a trend that will never go out of season. Jessica Alba and Jameela Jamil chose separates to set the tone for their looks this week: Alba in a chic white pant suit, Jamil in a Dolce & Gabbana top, playful skirt and knee highs with cute booties.

Who were your faves this week?

~Vuitton

PS: After some convincing from Claire, yours truly is now on Twitter! Follow me @VuittonDahar. Pity my iPhone won’t let me be great and post pics.

35 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Rihanna, Jessica Alba, Paula Patton and more!”

1. Madpet says:

I love Jessica Alba’s look the most.

2. Ay says:

Loving Lala’s shirt dress.

3. sun.kissed says:

This is a snooze fest, but I’ll give first prize to LaLa for giving me color and great hair.

4. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

My faves: Rhi Rhi and Jessica Alba….that’s me!!

5. I like Paula Patton—simple and chic.

6. Nicole says:

I love all the looks….well put together from each one of them!

7. missb says:

Rhi, Brandy and Jesica were my faves this week. I love Marsha but hate how she looks here and I don’t like the booties Lala was wearing.

8. Caribbean Queen says:

Go Rhianna, she is statuesque. Love her new look. Jessica A., Kesha, and Paula P. very, very Good! Chic

9. Savage says:

Denim on denim huh? I guess everyone is gonna let that ride..I adore Marsha but she looks uncomfortable and nuts! lol Brandy looks adorable, and is that Keisha from Total?! lol Guuurrrrrrllll lmao! But no real wows.

Lala hands down.

11. Mari says:

That chick in the striped looking dress…yuck from head to toe. Rihanna’s pants look country. Lol. Not feeling them. Everything else looks nice!

12. Carsedra says:

Love Rhianna, Brandy, Paula, Jessica and Keisha/Omar’s looks!! I like Marsha’s booties!!

13. Crystal says:

jessica alba looks amazing!
    kesha and omar…so cute!
    marsha, marsha, marsha! *jan brady voice*
    i like mini dresses but i don’t like obvious shirts worn as dresses..a la lala!
    brandy looks like she’s about to attend a tea party.

14. Kimmoy says:

Brandy and Paula Patton both look stunning!

15. Bonifant says:

lala top is too short to be considered as any type of dress. she looks like she was lounging in the house in a tshirt and decided to put on heels and go out.
    she looks unfinished and a bit inappropriate.

16. Monica says:

Why does Rihanna have on a chain belt?

17. shelly says:

Marsha’s shoes/booties X__X. I love Khloe K. Odom, but what is going on with her sleeves, lol. I guess it happens to everyone. The best looking on this post in my opinion is Kesha (I think thats her name), Omar Epps wife. But last but not least, I really hope pointy-toed shoes aren’t coming back, lol.

18. chrissy says:

lala looks nice, but the dress is kinda short, rih too, she’s giving me texas country bey with that fit and hair. and thats a different look for marsha. keisha looks nice, didnt she have a baby recently?

19. monica says:

brandy is killing em. hair, dress, shoes. i love the shoes. lala forgot something. me no likey.

20. bnasty19 says:

rihanna & brandy looked cute . khole needs to stop with those damn extensions #LetItGo . marsha looked gorgeous but those shoes were a BIG FAT HELL NO! smh , hot ass messs . lmaooooo . the girl in the purple suede platforms was givin me the most life !

-somebody needs to burn marsha’s heels … ASAP

21. Ladyshawann says:

Omar & his wife.

22. bougiehippie says:

Brandy looks great, I want Rihanna to change her hair. Lala looks like she’s lost weight (good job girl) and I hate all the other ensembles but Kiesha looks gooooood

23. endESQ says:

Jessica ALba looks GREAT!

24. Tifani says:

My faves this week are Brandy(that dress is ka-yute!), Rihanna, Jessica Alba(simple and chic!) and the fabulous ( rocker-chic ) Paula Patton.

25. Bella Honey says:

Keisha (Of the 90′s group Total) is hands down my favorite she always looks so classy & her make-up is always flawless. Get it Gurl!!!
    And lets’s be honest Rihanna is always 2 steps a head of the rest, as usual!! SMDH! (Her Ferragamo’s are a must have for the Fall/Winter season)

26. Enshante says:

I am a stylist based out of the Atlanta area, I worked with Lala while she was in town and I had the pleasure of pulling those booties for her! She is rocking the hell out of them!! Love how that look came together!

27. Not feeling any of the looks. Rhi Rhi boo let go of those LEE jeans. Lala baby doll your dress is a little too short and summery for October. And Marsha my love…. I didnt know they made high heel rain boots. Ok I’m done.

28. finally rihanna’s hair looks good!

29. Grace says:

I’m not even sure why Rihanna deserved to be featured, her jeans look cheap/dated and that chain belt?!
    Lala forgot her pants.
    Jessica Alba looks great.
    /The end

30. B. says:

I love Rihanna’s double denim, on her. I love that her style now is not so much about what’s on-trend but what her real style is.

Omar Epps and his wife look amazing. His wife is so beautiful!

I love what Jameela Jamil is wearing. The skirt/booties matching thing is so 90′s in a good way.

I love that colour on Lala but I really don’t think that shape suits her much with the size of her bust. I think a belt or something was needed to cinch in her waist.

31. Gambian Queen says:

So no ones gonna talk about khloe’s sleeves??

32. Rihanna and Brandy both look cute

33. Joanne_ says:

Rihanna looks gorge!!
    And Omar Epps’ wife is so pretty.
    My two faves

34. asnpuertorican says:

where is lala’s dress from ?

35. ashleyv says: