October 13th, 2011
Style Inspiration, What to Wear, What to Wear for your Birthday
Birthday Style Inspiration: Pretty Purple and Leopard

Lovely Margaret is celebrating her 30th this month and is stuck in a rut. She says, “I’m on the lookout for the perfect dress for my 30th!!!! I tend to wear black, but think I want to jazz it up a bit. Any suggestions?”
Marge, you can wear black any day, but for your big 3-0, I think some color is in order! This lovely $240 polka dot dress by Thread Social is party perfect, and comes with a sash for you to tie yourself in a bow. Accessorize with gold accents like these Giuseppe Zanotti slingbacks:

If you’re still not so into color, why not try a fun leopard print like this Tibi Leopard-print jacquard dress? Uplift the look with silver shoes, a silver clutch, and a pop of berry lipstick:

Both dresses are on the pricey side, so get a few more birthday dress options for less here:

Would you rock these looks on your birthday?

7 Responses to “Birthday Style Inspiration: Pretty Purple and Leopard”

1. buzygurl says:

OMG Dior Poison smells wonderful, it’s one of my top five. Such a guy magnet lol.

2. ladyluo says:

Love the first two dresses and the gold slingbacks. Great selections

3. sun.kissed says:

I love the purple and gold (shout out to the ques), but the first dress looks a lil’ Sweet 16 with the bow/sash. I think the second look is more approps for a 30th Birthday.

4. Savage says:

I didn’t know women still wore Poison..

5. bougiehippie says:

Poison is a throwback.

6. Loi says:

Love the purple and gold combo!

7. OMG I love the purple polka dot dress it is so Indian princess like I am going to buy it because luckily they have i in a size 4! Thank you for finding!