October 10th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Hot or Hmm
Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Zoe Saldana, Angela Simmons, Leona Lewis and more!

Happy Monday Fashion Bomb elite!
Vuitton here with a recap of the celebs that painted the town red this weekend.  While some dazzled in their finest designer duds, others ended up on the lackluster list.  Let’s take a look!

Angela Simmons was spotted shopping it up and getting pampered…

And she did both while looking fabulous in a camel colored jumpsuit and Louboutin booties. Hot! I do hope she was on her way to the salon though to get her mane under control.
Zoe Saldana was spotted posing for the cameras at the Veuve Cliquot Polo Classic…

Looking smashing as usual, Zoe wore a black printed button down dress with sheer details about the shoulders with a belt cinching her waist and Brian Atwood ankle strap pumps.  The hair and makeup were en pointe.  The chic factor was at an all time high with this one.  Hot!

Next up, at restaurant STK to kick-off the South Florida All Star Classic is Chris Bosh

He opted for a more laid back look this go ’round with a plaid shirt, khaki trousers, and red sneakers.  Despite his trading the suit for casual attire, he still managed to look fly.  Two thumbs up!

LeBron James was also in attendance…

He donned a navy suit, navy and white cardigan and navy and white sneakers.  I loved the color scheme and everything from the waist up seemed to fit really well.  But the trousers?  Hmm… I felt there was a little more room in the leg than I’m used to seeing when it comes to how tailored LeBron usually is.  We’ll let this slide, LeBron.

Dwyane Wade and boo, Gabrielle Union came through as well…

Dwyane sported a navy and gray striped henly with dark blue jeans and a pair of gray Jordan’s.  Gabrielle slipped into an LBD with side swooped hair and a pair of black suede open toed Louboutin sandals.  Cute couple, but I wasn’t wowed, especially with Gabrielle who often makes me die a little inside everytime I see her in something black, which is basically all she ever wears.  We want color, Gabby!

Leona Lewis was spotted just outside Tony Bennett’s birthday party…

She wore a royal blue sequined Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress, and looked absolutely stunning.  Though, if I were her, I would have done something to cinch the waist.  Still fabulous nonetheless.  Loose waves and red lips made for a chic and polished look.

Mel B and daughter Phoenix Chi had a fun day at the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards over the weekend in Sydney, Australia…

Phoenix Chi looked adorable in a sequined dress and pink sneakers while mom, Mel B. vamped it up in a pink and black ombre cap sleeved dress and spiked Louboutin stilettos.  Hot!  The dress fit Mel B. well and her makeup was flawless.  Work it!

And last, but not least is former BET VJ Alesha Renee, who made her way to ESPM Magazine’s 3rd annual body issue party…

She wore an off white wrap dress with a gunmetal studded belt, a snakeskin clutch and strappy heels.  The dress was a nice fit and perfect length for the event.  Though I wasn’t in love with the shoes, this was still a decent ensemble.  Hot!

Who did it this week for you?

~Vuitton

33 Responses to “Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Zoe Saldana, Angela Simmons, Leona Lewis and more!”

1. Loving Gabrielle Union’s dress. Mel Be-uh no! She’s been looking a little ummm of lately. Loving Ciara’s snakeskin clutch…work it girls!

The.Absolute.Most

2. jasmine says:

YAWN

3. jillibooboo says:

Angela Simmons will always look like a pig to me. She just doesnt have star quality, no matter how hard she tries.

bring out her sister, shes the pretty one.

4. Nessa B says:

Everyone looks absolutely awesome and radiant. Well, everyone except for Labrone James. He doesn’t impress me. But Mel B’s little girl is UBER adorable.

5. MIssRich says:

Alesha Renee actually looks cute its those Church Shoes that throw the whole look off!, I’ve always said, “The Shoes Make the Look”.. and “One bad shoe spoils the bunch” LOL

Everyone else looks cute tho!

6. addikted2fashion says:

@Vuitton Thats not Phoenix, thats her daughter Angel.
    Mel B looks amazing tho.
    Gabby Union…. yawn
    Leona, cinch your waist boo.

7. [...] Weekend Hot! or Hmm…: Zoe Saldana, Angela Simmons, Leona … [...]

8. LaTasha says:

That is not Phoenix Chi but rather Angel iris, the one she had with Eddie Murphy. Phoenix Chi is the eldest daughter.

9. Ladyshawann says:

D wade looks Good! I see Gabby is making black her color, I am over it. Just like I am over white with Lisa R. I say never limit your options that way.

10. Yakini says:

I think Mel B looks fab for just having a baby!
    Zoe gorgeous as usual. She’s in Jason Wu Kaws dress from the Spring 2012 RTW collection

11. llehsal says:

*yawns*

12. Wow Angela is a positive women though. She took her brand very far, and I think she looks fine. To judge her based on her physically features is kinda BS to me. I don’t see anything wrong with her hair either. Unless they have some magnifying glass on her I don’t see what that comment was about. VERY MTO with that comment. She looks fine to me.

13. chi chi says:

Chris Bosh 4 me.

14. sun.kissed says:

I love Mel B’s dress, but she does not look good in it. She needs some post-baby Spanx, asap!

15. LocalCeleb says:

Lebron’s pants or something is off with his outfit, is it the shoes? Everyone else looks pretty good.

16. SassyShoeLady says:

Umm Ciara is not on this post…LOL I too love Alesha Renee’s clutch. I dont know if it is because I liked Run’s House, I think Angela is a pretty girl with style for days. She’s getting very thin but a Fashionista all the time in my eyes.

17. DivaFabulosa says:

Everyone looks great, even Chris Bosh. That dress is too matronly on Leona, the dress should have been 2 sizes smaller.

18. mally says:

I did a post on my blog , of chris bosh and his ensemble at STK, and one of my viewers asked where they could find a shirt like his, what do you think?? and I luv your blog by the way lol

19. vanessa says:

Love Zoe Saldana style, she’s always perfect!!! And Mel B….sorry but i think this dress it’s not for her!!!! And Lebron i don’t know what happened with her pants, i normally love his style but today….Not!!!

espantajasandfriends.blogspot.com

20. mY oPINION says:

Leona’s dress ages her. Not a good look

21. I always love Angela’s hair.
    I like Gabbys shoes.

22. Grace says:

Angela’s weave has not been blended well w/her hair, it needs sheen, and a brush. That’s where all of the criticism is coming from.

Mel B looks bloated.

Zoe looks flawless as usual.

23. ok! says:

@mally i’m going to start following your blog, about time someone really catered to men’s fashion, claire/staff do a good job but this site is cleared gearted toward the girls, lol.

24. classCie says:

I LOVEEEEE Chris Bosh’s style so much. He is one of the best dressed sports players. I also love gabby and d wade as a couple. They’re so cute.

25. Everything in this post looks a mess. Esp Leona Lewis’s dress that she borrowed from her great grandmother.
    Angela can let me have that LV Alma. She’s not doing it justice.

26. Kel says:

At the absolute most that’s not ciara its alesha renee from bet

27. ES says:

I love Mel B., but I must disagree. Although the ombre was lovely, the cap sleeve did not work for her. It made her squeezed in, the arm is too tight–as the outfit clearly doesn’t fit. One size up and she would have looked super sick!

28. JAE says:

Angela Simmons always looks great to me , shes such an angel… & umm her messy hair works for her !!!

Zoe Saldana is so GLAM , I love her red carpet style… elegance at its best .

Mel B does look bloated…. & the dress looks like something from CitiTrends x_x But her kid is too adorable !!!

Leona Lewis’s dress has to go for me… makes her look OLD .

Gabrielle Union DOES wear alot of black……. but she & D Wade are the cutest !

29. Gabby's Shoes? says:

Are Gebrielle Union’s toes supposed to be that far over the edge of her shoes? I don’t know about that one…

30. The T says:

Gabrielle Union has got to have the largest collection of little black dresses in the U.S.! She mos def keeps it classy in the classics.

31. mally says:

@ok! thank you, I really appreciate your comment, I’m just trying to bring something new to the net and yes please follow.

Wow, guys are really hating on mel-b. Give the woman a break, she JUST had a baby.

33. KK says:

That is Angel not Phoenix. Mel b looks decent considering she just gave birth gwarrrn gyal. (she still has Zero style tho)