October 10th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Shoes, Shopping

Diamond says, “I saw Tracee Ellis Ross shopping in Beverly Hills in the same sneakers Beyonce wore in her “Love On Top” video.  Where are they from ?”

Of course the leading ladies wouldn’t step out in anything but couture sneaks! Both Bey and Tray are fans of Isabel Marant’s $725 Bekett Sneakers:

The high top sneaks actually have a 2 inch concealed wedge, padded ankles, and a chunky rubber sole.
The burgundy colorway seems to be sold out, though you can get a red, white, and blue version at Net-a-porter:

Would you rock ‘em?

25 Responses to “Wardrobe Query: Trace Ellis Ross’s Beverly Hills Shopping Isabel Marant Bekket Sneakers”

1. Casually stylish – I like! But I don’t like that price tag :(

2. MIssRich says:

I love those sneakersss!!!! They’re so chic!!!…. *side bar* Ms. Ross was very mean when I met her in Soho recently. #JustSaying but I love her color blocking/low maintenance chic!

3. Marsha D says:

@Miss Rich…”mean?” tsk, tsk…DO TELL…*runs to get pop corn*
    Her shoes are awesome, price tag is like whoa…they look a lil bulky though, not sure how my size 10 pups would look in those…

4. missb says:

I’ll wait for Zara to make an inspired version that I can afford. It’s cute though.

5. FashionOne says:

Hot!

6. sun.kissed says:

Very cute!

7. Jaida says:

Cute sneakers. Hefty price tag. =/

8. LawyerChic says:

These remind me of the MTTM Reebok Freestyle Hi that came out last year…can never go wrong with a good high top sneaker for casual days.

9. LocalCeleb says:

Cute, but no cigar-Not for that price..

10. fuhleash says:

I love them! If only my bank account would allow

11. Cherokee says:

Cute sneakers. Not a fan of the gum bottom soles. That’s what my friends use to call those soles on sneaks back in the day. I would never pay that price for a pair of sneakers.

12. Crystal says:

i wouldn’t pay $5 for those ugly shoes

13. binks says:

I guess I’ am in the minority because they are ugly to me, it looks like space boots

14. Desi says:

Been had these for a few months now. I like the color Trace has on though!

15. Grace says:

Those shoes are bulky and horrid. Slap an absorbent price tag on just about anything and people will drool…

16. befree says:

I am too old for high tops

17. chrissy says:

theyre ok, all designer sneakers have that similar look. oh and Bey wore these in her LOT video. lol, and now that you mentioned that 2in wedge, it all makes sense, knew she couldnt completely let go of heels.

18. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Those sneakers are HOTTT!!! Would definitely buy them!

19. VeryLivingEND says:

The black, red, & white colorway is EVERYTHING!

What’s a sneaker with a 2inch wedge? Pass

21. Shamoira says:

LOVEDED IIIT! *JUST AINT GOT $ LIKE DAT

22. The T says:

LOL re. waiting for the Zara version…I hear that! I really like and want these sneaks, however, I could sponsor nearly 9 water wells in Africa for the same price! Seems so wrong for a sneaker, but they look so right…and I could use the 2″ wedge.

23. [...] luck with her sneakers, however! It looks like Beyonce slipped on the black version of the $725 Isabel Marant sneakers Tracee Ellis Ross rocked a few days ago: Of course Beyonce’s are sold out! Thankfully you can get a similar look for less with these [...]

24. [...] luck with her sneakers, however! It looks like Beyonce slipped on the black version of the $725 Isabel Marant sneakers Tracee Ellis Ross rocked a few days ago: Of course Beyonce’s are sold out! Thankfully you can get a similar look for less with these $260 [...]

25. [...] Tracee Ellis Ross was spotted out and about dressed super casual in a pair of stylish maroon and black Isabel Marant ‘Bekket’ [...]