October 7th, 2011
Kelly Rowland, Snapshot
Snapshot: Kelly Rowland for Cosmopolitan UK November 2011

Kelly Rowland for Cosmopolitan UK November 2011.
Snapshot is a section featuring fashionable, memorable moments. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!
Source: That Grape Juice

Posted In
12 comments

12 Responses to “Snapshot: Kelly Rowland for Cosmopolitan UK November 2011”

1. Afrikka says:

I love that shes on the uk cover…im up in the air about the cover itself but u go Ms. Kelly!

2. Lee says:

Love Kelly but she looks cheap. I really don’t like how they have styled her. You can still be mind-blowingly sexy and not trashy. This is taking me back to her Destinys Child days and she is way past that…

3. Savage says:

Damn you Kelly!! 2 steps forward, 3 steps back..She looks like she’s going to a Halloween party on someone’s college campus..That tired ass wig, that bra that looks like she got it from Hot Topic, that skirt from Gadzooks..I am officially done, My boob job and breakup?? What? Not my career?!..congrats on the cover though..

4. LawyerChic says:

:::sigh:::

5. Lainea says:

Kelly, You’re to old and beautiful for this foolishness. I can’t…

6. Lee says:

@Savage…holy sh*t…I didn’t even realize what the cover story was for her…boob job and break ups??!! O_o Beyonce must be doing the face palm.

@Lainea…I know right, I was gonna say that….but I didn’t want people to think I was beeing too judgemental.

7. Dobe says:

No. Just no.

8. SHAQ NICHOLE says:

Tacky and there’s something about her face that looks weird….

9. Grace says:

Wait, when is Kelly not wearing a tired ass wig?

10. KBS says:

Naw son. I can style her better. Call me Kels.

11. Blackdoll24 says:

Despite the tacky story, which is typical for the UK. This cover makes me smile. Whenever I pop into my local supermarket my 5 min browse in the magazine section is ALWAYS washed with covers of woman that look nothing like me ie. white.

The other day this magazine cover was standing prominant on the stands and stood out not for what she was wearing but because a black person was on a main brand magazine staring out a me. It made me feel sooooo good!!! and inspired

I know Beyonce is a veteran on magazine cover hear but it’s sad to say that they alway lighten her sking so she blends in, sometimes i don’t even recognise here on covers within the stands. a prime example of this is the current UK Vogue, Rihanna is on the front but looks white!!

Kelly Rowland has really stepped it up over here since the X Factor started and always look on point – demonstrating that black can be as alluring as out white counterparts, English peeps still pigeon hole us as not being able to be as beautiful, she is helping change that.

Despite the tacky story this has totally lifted my spirits, can wait to see more covers :)