October 7th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Mail Bombs

So I’m back in New York City!!
Y’all, there’s nothing like sleeping in your own bed…and being home!
I’m getting ready to hit up Polish Bar of Brooklyn to get my brows waxed, nails done, toes done…but first, let’s tackle some of these Mail Bombs!
Michelle wrote, “I’m so in love with this tribal print dress in Elle Varner’s new video.”

Any guesses as to who it’s by?!?!”
The new artist twirled in her video in a $148 Teacup dress from PatriciaField.com:

The handmade mini comes in red, green, orange, and blue patterns and takes two weeks to ship. Get yours here.

A few months back, Laura asked about the dress Amber Rose wore to go shoe shopping in Beverly Hills:

She said, “Where can I get it?”
Ms. Rose got her shop on at Barney’s in this $199 Parker Silk Maxi Dress:

Get it from Saks here.

Trisha asks, “I was wondering who makes Lala’s boots in this picture?”

Not 100% sure of the designer, though you can get a similar quilted black flat buckle boot with these:

Irene says, “I would definitely like to know what kind of Nike shoes these are.”

“Not only do I wanna look hot in my work, casual, night-out, and church clothes but I also want to look hot working out. “
Who doesn’t? Kelly and Jeanette worked it out in these Nike Lunarswift 2 Running shoes in Black/White:

Get ‘em on sale for $60 at www.ladyfootlocker.com.
Lastly, in a wardrobe query, Noelle says, “Can you please tell me where I can get my hands on a hot varsity jacket to incorporate into my fall wardrobe? Thanks a bunch!!”
Yep! We found you options at price points high, low, and in between:

Sorry for the abbreviate bombs, but I’ve got some well deserved R&R coming my way. Stay tuned for more wardrobe queries, hopefully I’ll have time to solve many more this weekend.
Smootches!

Posted In
26 comments

26 Responses to “Mail Bombs: Elle Varner’s J.Cole Video African Print Patricia Field Teacup Dress, Amber Rose’s Barney’s Shopping Trip Parker Silk Maxi, and Kelly Rowland and Jeanette’s Nike LunarSwift 2 Running Shoes!”

1. LocalCeleb says:

Love those tennis shoes!

2. Amber looks so cute.
    Lala shouldnt wear those pants.

3. JuJu says:

That Patricia field dress is too cute!

4. MissTrish says:

Thanks for answering my question so quickly!!

5. vanessa says:

Love Patricia Field dress!!!!!!! it’s so cute!!!!!

espantajasandfriends.blogspot.com

6. Johanna says:

I’d LOVE to know where Lala’s coat came from.

7. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

I should have asked about her orange blazer. Geaux Elle Varner!

8. Yakini says:

Oh goodness, thanks for this post because I sure enough thought Elle was in Boxing Kitten! :-)

9. Sandy says:

Please please please (James Brown voice ) post where Lala’s pink shrug came from!

10. Humble_DIVA says:

I love all the looks! I love Lala’s look the most! I don’t see anything wrong with her jeggings/pants, they fit her well.

11. binks says:

That whole outfit in the first picture….YESSSS!!! So cute from the dress, blazer and shoes

12. [...] the rest here: Mail Bombs: Elle Varner's J.Cole Video African … – The Fashion Bomb [...]

13. Lola says:

Definitely need to know where Lala’s shrug is from or a similar look, please.

14. Mocha says:

I like Elle’s dress but everything else is so basic to me.

15. Miss Understood says:

Love Elle Varner! I thought that dress was Boxing Kitten too. Definitely going to check out Patricia Fields

16. Fieldsofdreamz says:

Love the Pat Field dress….soooo me <3

17. Whitney says:

Amber’s maxi dress is super cute.

18. nala says:

i love her….. her outfit is amazing <3

19. DarkEmpress says:

I love LaLa’s fuchsia coat! Designer info please and thank u!

20. [...] green, orange, and blue patterns and takes two weeks to ship. Get yours here.Special thanks to Claire from The Fashion Bomb Daily for the info! Love her!  Read AlsoWho Wore It Best: Lady Gaga vs. Kim KardashianMichelle [...]

21. [...] seems Ms. Varner had quite the shopping spree at Patricia Field! In addition to rocking one of the store’s African print dresses, she also wore one of Field’s $34 Keith Haring Girls’ Baby Tee: It looks like Elle, [...]

I believe Lala’s boots are Chanel. I know someone who has boots that are identical, & they are Chanel.

23. [...] I now have the confidence to do so.” Cute! I see you have a thing for Boxing Kitten, Patricia Field, and Guess. I appreciate your plays on patterns and use of fun colors. What do you think of [...]

24. EXOTICBARBIEPRINCESS KELLY (*_*) says:

Oh wow I really get a grt idea for a dress in that first picxz…thnk u soo much.. this website rocks… amma going to look sooo vute even though am a indian.. anywayz I wuvv all of ur designs.. :* XOXO

25. Chantal says:

My spouise and Istumbled over here from a different web page and
    thought I ight check things out. I like what I see so i am just fllowing you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page again.