October 6th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Kanye West, Ciara, Jourdan Dunn and more!

What a whirlwind of a week it was!

Stars were snapped at locales across the globe, from stomping the streets of Manhattan to the MOBO Awards in Londontown, to the fashion capital du jour that is Paris. Let’s take a look!

Ciara looked divine at Jean Paul Gaultier’s spring 2012 show wearing a long buttoned linen top with metallic jeans and black suede Louboutin Daffodil pumps. Kanye has kept it surprisingly laid back this fashion month in blazers, jeans and a pair of Jordan’s, and this look attested to that. However, that doesn’t mean he looked any less fly than when dress in full Yeezy regalia. Jourdan Dunn…STUNNING at the MOBO Awards in London in an embellished gold and nude shift dress. But wait, wasn’t she just stomping the runways at Paris Fashion Week? A quick ride on the TGV must’ve gotten her from pillar to post. Amy Winehouse’s protege and god child Dionne Bromfield also attended and looked super cute wearing a look from Sass and Bide’s Spring 2012 collection. How did she cop that? Oh to be young, beautiful, and talented, with a killer stylist under your sleeve. Last, but not least is Hill Harper, who was snapped looking incredibly dapper walking the streets of Manhattan in a three-piece navy suit, tailored to perfection. If this look is a reflection of how his closet looks, well, I’ll try my best not to end up on the channel 5 news.

What do you guys think of this weeks slew of celebs?

~Vuitton

16 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Kanye West, Ciara, Jourdan Dunn and more!”

Hill Harper…yum!!

2. @velvetpout says:

Yes Mr.Harper

3. Sticky-n-Sweet says:

Hill Harper is looking quite suave! And Jourdan Dunn SLAYS! Ciara’s outfit ages her, I thought that was my auntie for a minute.

4. Madpet says:

Lala looks so cute!

5. T1K says:

Love Lala’s look

6. Dee says:

le sigh at yummy Mr Harper

HI Yeeezzzzzzzyyyyyyyy!!!

8. sun.kissed says:

Kanye and Nicole Richie look good. Loves LaLa’s poncho, she needed to add a belt to pull the look together. I’m not feeling Ciara’s look at all. That summer top with leather pants is not what’s up.

9. t says:

Hill Harper is looking too damn fine

10. Miss Understood says:

Ciara….no boo boo. I love Hill Harper, yummm!!! Lala looks so cute and laid-back.

11. I personally love Kanye’s look here. He always looks fabulous, but I love his laid back look. I like his combination of a blazer with Jordan’s. It shows that he’s confident enough with his style to combine something casual like Jordan’s with something formal like a blazer.

12. Ciara looks good. Hill Harper looks good (if he weren’t 5’2) and I need Lala’s SKIN! OMG! Love her! lol

13. Tifani says:

Lala, Jourdan Dunn, and Hill Harper did for me!

14. shelly says:

Dare I say that I like Lala’s WHOLE outfit! lol. I agree that a belt would have completed the look, but nonetheless, she looks really nice. I love this laid back look on her, and yes, her skin looks flawless.

15. Hill Harper