October 5th, 2011
Plus Sized, Shopping, Winter Wardrobe
Curvy Bomb: New Styles Available at Monif C

Plus Sized retailer Monif C recently unleashed their Fall 2011 collection, and ladies there’s oh so much to love!
You’ll surely turn heads in this $258 Catherine Ponte Knit Jumpsuit w/ Leather Sash Belt

This $208 Emme Ponte Knit Arrow Dress

And this $195 Marilyn Short Convertible Dress:

Most items are available for pre-order to ship out October 12th.

Do you love?
See the full collection at www.monifc.com.

15 Responses to “Curvy Bomb: New Styles Available at Monif C”

1. Jaida says:

I’m loving the jumpsuit, but I am IN LOVE with the Emme Ponte Knit Arrow dress!

2. Chimee says:

love love

3. India says:

Yeah I really like this line

4. teena.leone says:

Yes Monif! I’m in love with the knit arrow dress. Must get my hands on that! Just wish the price points weren’t so high :*(

5. classCie says:

all these looks are very classy and chic. very nice.

6. dayuum_chelz says:

i love her clothes but not her prices. sorry i still cant justify paying more than 75 on ANYTHING other than shoes. and even then i have difficulty. Maybe its because i shop in the clearance section in stores and love the salvation army…lol

7. kaliente says:

nice, her prices are too high…i understand independent tryna make it…
    but ASOS has a better selection and better prices….

8. nellyv85 says:

I agree with @kaliente completely. I think ASOS has a much better selection. I am going to order a piece from her line, just to compare the quality to ASOS. I also would like to see Monif C’s line try to be a bit more fashion forward. Her pieces are beautiful, but they are also kind of boring.

9. vanessa says:

love the first look but i think it’s a little expensive. I agree with you you can find a lot of pieces in ASOS…

espantajasandfriends.blogspot.com

10. Cari says:

Ok, seriously i would have to sell a few limbs to buy these pieces, but they are nice I loooovvvveee the jumpsuit!!!!!!

11. Erra says:

designes are amazing!! n thats my girl from the forever 21 + size model … i kno that becuz im addicted ! lol

12. Kishonda says:

I like her clothes, but they are WAY too expensive..come on sis give me a sale!

13. KelaW says:

this is the exact jumpsuit she wore in her episode of She’s the Boss on MadameNoire.com
    Hot Stuff!

14. Amy says:

Gorgeous! I love these pieces, unfortunately $$$

15. Christy says:

I would like to order the Marilyn Short convertible dress. The gray dress. It’s not taking to the place where I can order this particular dress. Pls assist me on ordering. Thank you