October 3rd, 2011
Rihanna, Snapshot, Vogue
Snapshot: Rihanna for Vogue UK November 2011

Rihanna for Vogue UK November 2011.
Snapshot is a section featuring fashionable, memorable moments. No words, just an image. Enjoy..and discuss!
Source: 4 Aces Date & Vogue.co.uk.

Posted In
43 comments

43 Responses to “Snapshot: Rihanna for Vogue UK November 2011”

1. ooooo says:

that first dress is everything and more.
    she makes me want to try on something with that fierce of
    a geometrical cut.

2. NikkiBellaRay says:

Very ‘Marilyn Monroesque’, gorgeous! That first dress is indeed stunning!

3. Rihanna looks good and that hair is different for her and hot. I just love the way she keeps changing up her style.

4. LocalCeleb says:

Love it, she looks amazing, not sure if I ever remember her with blonde hair.

5. Jihan says:

I know they’re marketing to their target (caucasian) consumer, and everything, but that blonde wig has GOT to GO. I always thought the blonde hair took away from her beauty but hey, if they feel they need to wash the girl out to sell mags, then you know, get money?

6. Micci Ivey says:

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!
    I like to see afro-american women doing something out of the box!
    Usually this would have been a ‘white woman’s’ photo shoot but Rhianna gives it that ‘Sista-girl’ pop that only a woman of color can give.
    Kudos RiRi !

7. KBS says:

Amazing make up and styling, I love the hair within the context of the story

8. Coldplayer says:

I dont like blonde hair on her, yet she hit it out the ballpark! She can wear any hair color and still look great! (as long as it is styled right)

9. addikted2fashion says:

im going to have to ask her to stop with the marilyn wig.
    did they overly photoshop that second pic? she looks emaciated.

10. Dee says:

Love it!

Very nice!

12. Abby says:

Why was that blond wig necessary? Blond is NOT for everyone but I still love Ri-Ri.

13. I love this skirt. Is it A-Line or Pencil Skirt?

14. Madpet says:

I’m not feeling the wig at all.

15. I actually like this cover more than the US Vogue one. Pretty girl!

16. Savage says:

Really? Like getting the cover of UK Vogue is amazing but that blonde wig? I don’t dig. Another way to downplay her ethnicity. Its one thing to have the chemically treated hair but a straight up terrible blonde wig? I’m kinda offended.

17. Dameion says:

Very Marilyn I love it

18. nicole says:

I honestly dont think she looks that pretty in the face in these pics.. maybe its the hair.. idk.. but ive seen her look stunning before.. so this doesnt do it for me.. nonetheless the dress is nice in the first pic! Go rhi rhi!

19. Indigo says:

I’ve seen better… Not feeling her face at all. The second look would have been really nice if it weren’t for that wig.

20. RaySmilesAllot says:

i love the dress and the skirt ….the hair needs 2 b flushed down a toilet….& does anyone notice that she looks alot skinnier then normal???

21. RaySmilesAllot says:

OH how the fierce have FALLEN!!!

22. Bre says:

What’s up with the photoshop in that second pic? Her ass looks weird.

23. sun.kissed says:

Fabulously Fabulous! Loves it! I like the blonde hair for these pics, but hopes she doesn’t opt for it in real life.

24. Courtney says:

I love it….HOTT!!!

25. Sassncurlz says:

Just not feeling it…

26. Tam says:

This gets a FAIL!!

27. Rihanna in “whiteface”… hmmm…

28. Temi says:

Loves it.high fashion at it’s b
    est ;)

29. Sasha says:

She looks amazing!

30. Erin says:

They lighten the fuck out of her skin, she has and never will be that light skinned.

31. ShrenAKO says:

Why didn’t they just get a white woman. They got her looking just like one! smh

32. Schlap says:

she does look like a white woman. That’s typically what happens though- the white washing.

I think the styling is a little old for her. She’s only 23.

33. vanessa says:

Love Rianna’s style, she’s pretty always don’t matter the color of her hair…she’s georgeous!!!!!

espantajasandfriends.blogspot.com

I like the looks, but I never realized Rihanna was so skinny. Is it just me or did they photoshop the hell out of her backside in the skirt picture?

35. A. O. says:

Either Rihanna lost a lot of weight or these pictures are a really really touched up! Cute though!

She looks good but like some other posters extremely skinny. Is her booty disappearing?

37. Love it! Rihanna can do wrong! Any hair can’t look bad on her!

38. Alliyah says:

why does rihanna look so white? basically they are trying to make her white so that she will not be apart of our black community. Im so fed up with white people trying to rule this world. Black people are the best and they know it thats why they are trying to make them look whiter. Look at beyonce and MJ thats living proof. KMT

39. yeahyeah says:

Honestly it’s covers like this that make me want to give up on the fashion world…I’m so tired of seeing black girls used to praise white icons of beauty… it’s brainwashing and we’re voluntarily taking part in it…ugh

40. Nubia says:

Sorry I am tried of light skinned black women just to get Cover appeal white washing themselves.. that goes for the Latinas as well. Beyonce is know for this white face look as well as Rihanna.. Jlo is on the band wagon as well. Like stay true to yourself- You guys already rammed the publics throats as black’SEX SYMBOLS’ as it is so what’s the need of major altering of your skin.. major contouring of the nose long blonde and red wigs and so on.. Come on people stop the foolishness already!

41. myjestik says:

i dont get the blond hair though.

42. JLaw says:

I agree with most of the comments. we have to set our own idols and trademarks rather than mimic others that dont look like our breed. Rih Rih looked good but I wish it was more original. We are & have always been leaders and trend starters…. what happened?