• Hit up Guess to get your makeup done before you head out to other stores. From 6-11 PM, enjoy NYX mini makeovers and touch ups courtesy of NYX Cosmetics. Catch this event at the following locations: GUESS Rodeoat 411 N. Rodeo Drive. GUESS 5th Ave at 575 Fifth Ave GUESS and Guess By Marciano Soho at 514 and 537 Broadway.
• If you want to go glammed down for the evening, visit Bare Escentuals for a free make-under, and a tote for any $50 purchase. Catch it at the following locations: 44 West 34th St bet. 5th and 6th avenues, 1140 third avenue bet. 66th and 67th streets, and 90-15 Queens Boulevard in Elmhurst.
• Catch Rachel Roy and Amar’e Stoudemire at Macy’s Herald Square debuting their collaborative collection. With any purchase of $50 or more in Rachel Rachel Roy products, guests will have a chance to shoot hoops and for each basket made, $5 will go to the Amar’e Stoudemire Foundation. Event will take place on Level 2, the Impulse floor 6-8PM.
• Via Spiga bribes us with ice cream and presents. Their event will include a gelato bar, as well as a set of three custom Essie nail polishes with purchase, and five chances to win a free pair of shoes. 6-11PM, 487 Broadway bet. Broome & Grand Streets.
• Want a free limited edition Marc Jacobs carnival tote bag? Head to the Mercer Street location (bet. West Houston and Prince) for one of those gems. Special guests expected. 6-10PM.
• Meet our favorite fashionista and DJ extraordinaire, Solange Knowles at Lord and Taylor at 424 Fifth avenue and 35th St from 6-9 PM Photos available with qualifying purchase.
• >Alexander Wang is holding a talent show boasting contestants with the “freakiest talents” from the pool of candidates. Check it out at 103 Grand street bet. Canal and Broome from 7:30-11:30PM.
• Meet Miss Piggy at the Ace Hotel courtesy of Rodarte and Opening Ceremony. Also catch the unveiling of the Opening Ceremony x The Muppets collaborative project. Fashionista says, “Other highlights from Opening Ceremony’s Fashion’s Night Out bash include live dance performances outfitted by Alexander Wang, ProenzaSchouler, Suno, and Opening Ceremony; a raffle to win a PS1 hosted by the Proenza Schouler boys, a magic show hosted by the Rodarte girls; a Tumblr-sponsored photo booth that will have your pretty mugs uploaded in real time to the brand’s just-unveiled Tumblr, and so, so much more.” Sounds like quite the shindig. 1190-1192 Broadway at 30th st from 6-11PM.
• ASH Footwear is having a Where The Wild Things Are themed bash with a DJ, musical performances, and nail art by manicurist extraordinaire TracyLee. Free mani sounds mighty fine to me! 6-10PM.
•Patricia Field will host a party at her boutique at 302 Bowery bet. Houston & Bleecker. She will have a second fête at Veselka in the East Village featuring an art show curated by the designer. Head over to the eatery for refreshments by Vita Coco, snacks by PopChips, and perogies on the house. 6-11PM.
• Head over to the Giorgio Armani boutique for an evening with Samuel L. Jackson and the ever-lovely Angela Bassett. the two will speak about their upcoming Broadway play, “The Mountaintop” with Vogue‘s theater critic, Adam Green moderating. 760 Madison Avenue at 65th st starting at 8PM.
• Think you’ve got style rivaling that of Yeezy, Mercedez-Benz and Derek Lam want you! They embark upon the search for the next “Crosby Girl,” a stylish representative of their store at 10 Crosby Street off Grand. DJ and drinks included. 6-11PM.
• Belargo Jewelry is having champagne sip-and-shop (an FNO version of Atlanta’s Housewife Phaedra‘s “Sip and See” baby shower), complete with hors d’oeurves. Enjoy beautiful baubles and a complimentary gift with purchase from 6-11PM at Gale Grant, 485 Madison Avenue between 34th and 35th Streets.
• Pharrell Williams will unveil a new Billionaire Girls Club t-shirt at his store on 456 West Broadway bet. West Houston and Prince Sts. Meet the producer turned designer, and be the first to get your hand on the new tee! 6-11PM.
• Creative Director for Thierry Mugler and stylist to Lady Gaga Nicola Formichetti will unveil his t-shirt line at his new pop up shop which will be functioning September 8-21st. The store will also include select pieces from Mugler, and some items Lady Gaga has worn. This is should be a definite stop for everyone! 57 Walker St., bet. Church St. & Broadway.
• Lastly, Carmelo and Lala Anthony will be at Rag & Bone signing the limited edition “his and hers” hats they designed in collaboration with the line for FNO. Sign up at Rag & Bone’s website for a chance to win a ticket to this event. Catch the couple at 119 Mercer Street between Prince and Spring. If you can’t make it, enjoy complimentary drinks at their Houston and Christopher Street locations 6-11PM (73 East Houston Street bet. Prince and Bleecker, 100 Christopher Street bet. 10th and Grove).
That does it!
What will you be stopping into?