September 27th, 2011
Celebrity Style, Men's style, Shoes, Shopping
Men’s Fashion Flash: Kid Cudi in Dries van Noten and Nike MAG Sneakers

At last night’s Bacardi and Complex Magazine music issue party, Kid Cudi hosted the event wearing a Dries van Noten Vid Bis Embroidered Jacket and a pair of the recently released, adored and coveted Nike MAG sneakers. The jacket, valued at $1,745 makes for quite the splurge, but it doesn’t even compare to the sneakers, inspired by Back to the Future 2, currently being bid on from $3,550 to $9,000 a pair. Proceeds go to the Michael J. Fox Foundation to help find a cure for Parkinson’s Disease.

Now if you’ll pardon me, I have a kidney to sell. Darn my love for all things beautiful.

What do you think?

Check out Upscale Hype for more.

~Vuitton

Posted In
13 comments

13 Responses to “Men’s Fashion Flash: Kid Cudi in Dries van Noten and Nike MAG Sneakers”

1. Jihan says:

fabulous! I love everything!

2. LocalCeleb says:

Those shoes look like the air casts they put on when you break your leg.. I’m not in love..

3. LawyerChic says:

The sneakers look ridiculous on, but I love the cause!

4. ...A.k.A Melrose Parker says:

haha! i was just thinking the same @ LocalCeleb … I mean they are not bad… They might look hot when they are on :-/

5. sun.kissed says:

Those shoes are wack.

6. entrefashionista says:

No grown man should be in light up shoes.#next

7. MWGETMONEY says:

This fit is fun! The sneakers are dope unlike any other thing we’ve seen before!

8. candicurl says:

Meh,save your money .

9. katie says:

I agree with @entrefashionista.

10. FineTuxedos says:

I desire to come back often to check on what your latest tips and views are on this ever changing area of fashion.

Men’s fashion is starting to become as competitive, or more so, than women’s. The fads are as varied and different as those that wear them. These days it’s not very hard for the men now to find what they prefer, in addition to what fits their personality. Your site has provided some amazing items for consideration in the world of men’s fashion.

11. Schuhe says:

A formidable share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a bit evaluation on this. And he in actual fact bought me breakfast as a result of I

discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and

love studying more on this topic. If possible, as you grow to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with more particulars? It is extremely

useful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog post!

12. Michelle Summers says:

Not my style, but it looks nice.

13. Bradford Castaneda says: